My learning and teaching experience made me understood the problems of a maths student. I approach the mathematics problem while relating it to real world applications which make student easier to grasp the concept because of the familiar terms from real world.
I have done M.Tech in Mechanical engineering from NIT, Jalandhar, India. I have studied and taught Mathematics, Physics and Thermodynamics throughout my life. I have taught Mathematics for over a year at online platform Vedantu and earned a student rating of 4.9 out of 5.
• M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, Punjab, India in 2014.
• B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur (affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow) , Uttar Pradesh , India in 2011 with.
• 10+2 from Christ Church Inter College, Kanpur, (affiliated to U.P Borad), Uttar pradesh, India.
• 10th from St. Johns high school Nawabganj, Kanpur, (affiliated to U.P Borad), Uttar pradesh, India.
Title of Thesis: Temperature effect on vibration control of a cantilever beam using a viscoelastic material.
Advisor (1): Dr. Rakesh Chandra, Professor, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
Advisor (2): Dr. Navin Kumar, Head and Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar, Punjab, India.
Abstract of the work:
The objective of the research work carried out was to check the damping property of a viscoelastic material by varying the temperature from 15 ̊C to 50 ̊C. Emphasis was on the 1st mode of a cantilever beam. Modal energy analysis was done on ABAQUS followed by application of passive damping and passive constrained layer damping on cantilever beam. Results obtained were compared for the changes in damping property. Experimental work has been extensively carried out in the Vibration and Acoustics Research Laboratory, Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar, Punjab.
Papers in Preparation:
Ahmad, Owais., Bedi, H. S., Kumar, Amit., Chandra, Rakesh., Kumar, Navin., “Temperature effect on damping property of viscoelastic material for a cantilever beam".
• One and a half year Teaching experience as a Teacher assistant at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar, Punjab, India from 04/8/2012 to 7/12/2013.
• One and a half year Teaching experience as Assistant professor at Rama University from 1st Aug. 2014 to 31st Dec 2015.
• Assistant Professor at a private GATE coaching institute from Jan 2016- Jun 2018.
• Online Maths Tutor for class 9-10 at Vedantu from July 2017 with an exceptional student rating of 4.9 out of 5.
• MATLAB, AutoCAD
• MS Office
Internship and Conferences:
• Summer Internship at Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. – 2010.
• Attended “Trends in Signal processing and Computing” at Rama University Kanpur-2015
• Qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam Twice – 2011, 2012.
• Mathematics, Dynamics of Machines, Fluid Mechanics, Elements of Engineering, Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics classes for all!
Taking trigonometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹1|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹5|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹10|