Methodology of teaching a student varies from student to students and their level of understanding and interests. But out of many ways my basic approach to a student is simple. I use real world examples and applications of concept/topic that I am teaching.Firstly, I always tell them what this topic is all about and why we are studying it and what are its application now and near future. I involve them in the process of learning and they learn it better. No matter how a students is whether weak or strong, they always respond positive to this approach. This method still does not work for every students , then i really have to get into analysing student completely and preparing a new methodology for that particular students. That's how I have kept my students and myself going and learning everyday for 5 long years.
I am Ankit Kumar Thakur. I am graduate in engineering discipline and providing private tution from the very first year of my engineering i.e. 2013. I have been teaching continuously and have a total of 5 years of experience in teaching mathematics and physics. I am well versed with the subject matter and taught students from various backgrounds. I have also taught maths and physics for competion like IIT-JEE and physics to NEET students.
My fee varies with level of students. Reason being i have to work hard to hardest depending upon level of students. My average hourly fee is Rs. 700 but goes to Rs. 1000 per hour. But does not exceed Rs. 1000 per hour. That's the maximum price I accept.
And I don't charge for travelling expenses as long as travelling distance is within 10km range. Above that range i don't accept classes. In case a students wants me to travel my maximum range, student have to bear my travel expenses i.e. Rs. 100 per hour would be added on hourly fee.
There is no cancellation charge for classes . But please make sure you inform me in advance so our time do not go unutilised. I want students to inform me about cancellation of class at least one hour in advance.
ANKIT KUMAR THAKUR
Year Class/Course School/College
2013-2017 B-Tech(Mechatronics) Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
2012 12th Standard Dr. Rajendra Prasad Sarvodya Vidyalya
2010 10th Standard Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalya
• Teaching Students from 2013 to till date
• Taught Physics And Maths ( Both are my major)
• Took Home Tution from 2013 to till date
• Taught in institutes as well( from 2015 to till date)
• Worked as Online Tutor in Gurgaon for 3 months
• Worked as Online Tutor in NCR Eduservices Pvt. Ltd, Noida for 6 months
• Experience of 5 years
- I have Proficiency in teaching both languages(Hindi and English).
- I have my already prepared notes, assignment and tests and quizzes as well. All in word and pdf forma format not hand written.
- I have a planned path of teaching subject and taking tests. I am quite strict about that, and does not compromise in any case.
- I strongly believe in quality coaching and work hard to provide so.
- I am planning to publish a book on physics and mathematics subject matter. I am working on that as well in my spare time.
- I am preparing content in video form to increase my reach to more students .
Ankit sir is very strict, trustworthy & responsible teacher,
I(vipul) and ankit were batchmates in b.tech. He was very helpful and has great knowledge. He has kind behaviour , leadership qualities and a has great way of teaching. So i would recommend him as a teacher or tutor.
He is smart working individual,with concepts & Good experience.
he is a brilliant teacher have very good experience and he understand their student very well. he clear students doubt in unique way and very responsive and active teacher.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra classes for all!
Taking trigonometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|