My teaching method is very detailed with examples... i start to teach from scratch with the common question and answer about the topic so that students also can participate with their existing knowledge about the topics which followed with the way forward to get them to understand whole about the particular topics
I am Engineer/B.Tech/Mechanical/2014 pass out from VIT, Vellore/ worked for 4+ years/doing UPSC preparation/also social worker...... my teaching always makes class interesting even individuals also enjoy.
i start to teach from scratch with the common question and answer about the topic so that students also can participate with their existing knowledge about the topics which followed with the way forward to get them to understand whole about the particular topics
A sincere & competent professional with more than 4+ years of experience in Site Engineer, Planning & Executive Engineer, which includes Planning & laying of Steel pipe, Inspection, commissioning, Material Procurement, Pricing, cost estimation, planning to finish the job on time.
1. ADVANCE STIMUL
Designation: Site Engineer
Duration: 5th June 2014 to 23rd April 2015
Client: GAIL (INDIA) LTD.
Consultant: ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED
Location: HUBLI, KARNATAKA.
Project: DABHOL BANGALORE PIPELINE PROJECT, PHASE-II Pipe Diameter: 8” pipe of the thickness of 6.4mm
2. TECHNO GLOBAL SERVICES PVT. LTD.
Designation: Site Engineer
Duration: 28th May 2015 to 20th October 2015.
Client: GAIL Gas Limited.
Consultant: MECON LIMITED
Location: BANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
Project: Laying and construction of 8”,6” & 4” NB U/G steel P/L and associated works for CNG and city gas distribution for Bengaluru.
• Handling operations & ensuring timely accomplishment of production targets within time.
• Taking care of receiving pipe with proper lifting procedure and stacking in the yard, stringing on site and covering with tarpaulin.
• Follow up with Contractor & TPE for preparation of WPS & Executing the work as per approved WPS for work of sound quality.
• Preparing work documents like EQT & WQT parameter sheet, stringing Reports, Welding Reports, Joint coating reports, Trenching & Lowering Reports, Pipe book etc.
• Inspection of Stringing, Bending, Welding, Field Joint Coating.
• Checking of depth and width of the trench and lowered the section with proper Holiday checking.
• Site Co-ordination and Executing Project with foremen, supervisors, and helpers too.
• Client/Consultant Co-ordination to get the reports signed in proper time.
• Ensuring surface preparation and application of a protective coating on steel line of heat shrink sleeve.
• Follow up with TPE and Contractor for work and for As-Built Drawings.
• Preparing Service Received Reports Consumption Datasheet for billing work done by Contractor.
• Coordinated with a contractor for NDT activities like radiographic testing, magnetic particle testing, penetrates testing.
• Good knowledge in Weld Visual Inspection, if there, any irregularities in the weld profile are to be rectified and repaired within the same day.
• Maintaining a safe environment on the field so that to meet HSE policies of Organisation.
• Handling operations & ensuring timely accomplishment of production targets within time & cost parameters.
• Conducted the internal audit/ site, evaluated reports of various departments and submitted to project manager.
3. SWB CONSTRUCTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation: Planning & Executive Engineer.
Duration: 23rd October 2015 to 31 January 2017.
Client: Tamil Nadu Housing Board (TNHB)
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Project: Laying of 2.0 Lakh Square Feet Ruby Red 20 mm thick Granite Slabs in Residential Apartments at Nerkundram Project Phase II
• To plan daily site activities as per monthly Budget plan and Issue to all the Contractors.
• Handling granite laying team, providing guidelines, evaluating & inspecting all the activities for effective completion of the projects.
• Planning of material procurement and laying time for the same.
• Analyzing risks, developing strategies for the laying activities to maintain safe work, and ensuring safe environment on site.
• Coordinating & reviewing isometric and as laid drawings.
• Planning and Managing Works Completion within the time limit. Tracking the works day to day plan.
• Preparing Service Received Reports for billing work done by Contractor.
• Preparing service reports & Payment data sheet of sub-contractors.
• Giving a reply to the Client complaints and planning the as per to resolve as soon as to clear.
• Achieving performance parameters in line with the company’s HSE targets.
4. Tripal International. (FIBC/Jumbo Bags manufacturer)
Designation: Planning & Executive Engineer.
Duration: 2 February 2017 to Till Now.
• Sample Development as per the customer specifications.
• Ensuring the bag weight should come under customer requirements.
• FIBC Preparations after discussion with all team members.
• Cost Estimation RFQ.
• Work process Time study Hourly basis for all operations to deciding target for skilled workers for gradual improvement in production.
• Bill Of material preparations of all work order.
• Planning & Analysis of Loom, Tape Plant & Cutting sections.
• Preparation of production and wastage report of all section to analyzing wastage & planning concrete solutions of less wastage.
• Tracking of customer payment.
• Procurement of machine spare parts & materials so that there should not be constrained in smooth continuous production.
• Preparing domestic and export invoices & facilitating the required action for the shipment.
Qualification University/Board Year of
B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
XII (Uttar Pradesh State Board) Janata Inter College Khaparahan, Jaunpur. 2009 70.6
X (Uttar Pradesh State Board) Tilakdhari Singh Inter College, Jaunpur. 2007 51
Formulation & Stress Analysis of a Universal Coupling.
• Design an Universal Coupling on the basis of parameter like the geometry of forks, collar & key, Fillet & chamfers, shaft diameter.
• Designed on the basis of force analysis, kinematic analysis of universal joint.
• Simulating the new design of universal coupling using “SolidWorks” and “ANSYS” software.
• Objectives and Innovations: Better design of Universal Coupling with efficient and long-lasting properties. Analysis and impact of different working conditions on the joint
Graphene and hexagonal boron nitride filled epoxy nanocomposites.
• This project carried out in two stages first was to establish the high concentration dispersion of hexagonal boron nitride and graphene using the suitable surfactant. And second was to use this high concentration dispersion of hexagonal boron nitride for the preparation of epoxy nanocomposites.
• The hexagonal boron nitride dispersion and its nanocomposites characterized using various characterization techniques such as UV-Vis-NIR spectroscopy, tensile testing, and SEM studies.
INTERNSHIP: - Vocational Training at Bhilai Steel Plant (SAIL), June 2012 (4 weeks)
• Involved in the study of Blooming and Billet Manufacturing in Blooming and Billet Mill. A two-high reversing blooming mill and 12 stands continuous billet mill is part of this department.
• Worked in different departments like Energy Management Department, Forge Shop, and Compressed Air Station.
• Volunteered at NSS (national service scheme) camp in March 2011 and March 2012.
• Worked as Event Coordinator in various events of VIT Health Club.
• Worked as Pro-Show Manager for India’s 5th best cultural fest (RIVIERA’14).
• Software skills: Solid-Works, Adams, ANSYS, CADEM, SeeTurn/Mill, C, MySQL, php, html, MS Office.
• Language skills: Hindi, English, Tamil.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra classes for all!
Taking chemistry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|