My teaching method is very person centric. I focus on all the aspects of art as per the need: building creativity, understanding the technicality, or increasing the conceptual aspect. I can help build art portfolios, give art therapy classes for mental relaxation, work to build student's watercolor or pencil techniques, or just give art history sessions. I encourage students to use their art to contribute to things happening around them.
I am a grade 12 IB Visual Arts student. With my years of experience in various fields of art, I am here to assist you in any way you want, academically or just as a hobby. I have had the chance to work with some of the leading artists in India and have participated in multiple exhibitions.
Name: Saanya Dhawan
Address: 111, Asian Games Village, New Delhi
Date of birth: 18 Feb 2003 (18 years old)
Mobile no.: (concealed information)
Email address: (concealed information)
LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS:
PROFICIENT IN: Watercolor, Acrylic, Pencil, Oil, Sculpturing (papier mâché and clay), Photography, Videography, Illustrator, Art Therapy, Rangoli Art, Madhubani Art, Frescoes, Blue Pottery
• Online Therapeutic Art Life Coaching Course from Transformation Academy (May 2020)
• Conducted a series of Therapeutic Art Workshops at NGO Sashakt, Trilokpuri, New Delhi (June 2020)
• Founder of Clicks for Cause, an initiative under which I volunteer as a photographer for many NGOs across Delhi/NCR, like Pins & Needles, Chhanv Foundation, SEWA Bharti, Sashakt, Lakshyam, CanSupport, and many more. (2020) ((concealed information) (2020)
• Mentored by Canon Photographer Ravi Dhingra (2019)
• Permanent volunteer at Chhanv Foundation, a foundation working towards rehabilitating acid attack survivors. (2020): part of the fundraising campaign to provide support during the COVID-19 pandemic, part of the education and training team.
• Class 12th board scribe for a student with dysgraphia (March 2020)
• Conducted two Arts workshops for underprivileged and special children at NGO Sashakt, Trilokpuri, New Delhi (April 2018)
• Class 10th board scribe for a dyslexic student (March 2018)
• Conducted 'Arts Workshop' for cancer patients(children) at CanSupport (May 2018)
• ‘Illustrator 2021 Masterclass’ by Martin Perhiniak on Udemy (August 2020)
• Exhibited my paintings in a group exhibition at Krantz Art Gallery, Gurgaon (August 2019)
• Won the Brainfeed High August 2019 monthly painting competition
• Assisted Navakash, a local artist, in setting up an on-site mixed media installation (May 2019)
• Personal blog (Instagram: @saanyaart) ((concealed information)
• Was selected to represent my school in the art competition held at the Kiran Nadar Museum of Art on July 14, 2018 organized by the Times of India
• Interviewed Pooja Iranna and Rameshwar Broota, leading Indian Artists on a grade 12 Art History project.
Saanya is a talented individual with an excellent emotional intelligence. She understands social issues and concepts at a high level and is great at imparting that knowledge to others, explaining in a way that people understand.
Saanya dhawan is a dedicated and committed mentor..she has a unique and different approach..her notes on every topic are extensive ..
Saanya is really dedicated towards teaching. She ensures that her student understands concepts deeply while keeping a unique approach. Thank you Saanya! :)
drawing classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design classes for all!
Taking watercolor painting classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹500||Not available||₹500|