The reason why I am teaching is to explain every "why" and "how" to the students, not just "what". I have a masterplan of the topics where you just learn topics in fixed hours and you don't need to commit to a regular class and keep paying. Just pay for what you want to learn at the rate of per hour. Also the no of hour during which the topic will be finished is fixed. normally every topic takes 2-3 hours.
I chose this mode of classes coz I know time is precious for you as well as for me. so in less time you should get more and also the every penny you invest should be completely planned and you pay for only what you want to learn. for example after just 6-8 hours of class (broken up in the sessions of 2 classes) you will be able to sketch well in black and white.
Professional full time artist working in oil, acrylic, charcoal, watercolor and pastel. specialization in portraiture, figure drawing. currently taking classes in Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Got the honor of being judge in some art competitions. Works include commissioned portraits, exhibitions, Book cover designs, etc.
for students farther than 10 km, for less than 2 hours, fee is rs 1200 per hour (due to the time and money wasted in travel)
Munirka, New Delhi – 110067
Artist with 5 years of related work experience, as well as portfolio of varied accomplishments, including referenced articles, exhibitions, domestic as well as international commissions. Possess a strong sense of artistry and deep thinking dipped in Indian as well as western philosophy that is consistently displayed across all art pieces.
I want to promote art in India and that’s the reason why I am taking time out of the commissions and exhibitions. I have a sound teaching map which is focused on the practical application of art and developing one’s own thought and expression.
self employed, New Delhi/ 2014 – present
• Portrait commissions from New Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Uttarakhand, Gujarat as well as from abroad – London, New York, Germany etc.
• Painted for poetry book, a global seller – The Gloomy Romanticism.
• Designed cover for poetry books and novels
• Currently working on a project of personifying and developing new character of River saryu.
• Served as Judge for a painting competition on the occasion of “ARUNACHAL STUDENTS’ UNION DELHI STATEHOOD LITERARY MEET 2019”.
• Under 18 five - star award
• Won the quarterly painting competition held by the prestigious gallery Indiaart.com and got the chance to be exhibited by the gallery for 3 years.
• Won several other online art competitions.
• Private Tuitions
• Weekly tutorial articles published at online art magazine The colored Canvas.
• Hosted many workshops including online demonstrations.
Email: (concealed information)
Phone: (concealed information)
Website: (concealed information)
drawing classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting classes for all!
Taking acrylic painting classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,000||₹800|
|5 hours||Not available||₹900||₹4,000|
|10 hours||Not available||₹800||₹8,000|