My teaching methodology is Direct Instruction Flipped Classrooms Kinesthetic Learning Differentiated Instruction Inquiry-based Learning Expeditionary Learning Personalized Learning Game-based Learning . Bring academic concepts to life with visual and practical learning experiences, helping your students to understand how their schooling applies in the real-world.
I am a teacher , with an experience of 5 years teaching mathematics and physics . Have completed my Master degree in reputed institution from bangalore , have known as best educator and appreciated by childrens .
#1380, 12th Main, 6th Cross,
HAL III Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore – 560008
Email: (concealed information)
Phone: +(concealed information)
To work in a challenging environment demanding all my skills and efforts to explore and adapt myself in different fields and realize my potential and contribute to the development of institution with impressive performance.
Dedicated teacher with 4 years of experience. Committed to acting not only as a teacher but as a mentor to my students. Ability to listen to students’ and parents’ concerns and find solutions that ensure students are learning to the best of their abilities. Adept in a range of teaching methods and able to establish clear objectives for my classrooms.
• Skilled instructor who uses a wide variety of teaching methods to make learning fun and keep students of all ages engaged in the learning process
• Excellent at discerning when a student is having issues but not speaking up, making it easier to speak with the student and work to find a solution to any problem.
• Excellent at discerning when a student is having issues but not speaking up, making it easier to speak with the student and work to find a solution to any problem
• Active learner who understands how new information affects my lesson plan and knows how to incorporate new information into existing plans.
• Skilled at oral expression and comprehension to communicate clearly and understand when my students are speaking
• Organized yet creative thinker who can develop goals, write lesson plans, gather supplies and implement plans in a fun and positive environment
• Class teacher for class 9 & class 10
• Physics & Maths
• Setting up Physics & Maths Laboratories
• NTSE, Olympiad and other entrance exam trainer
• The Bharat Scouts & Guides Captain
• Exam committee In charge
• Assessment & Feedback
• Department management
• Exam preparation
• Bachelor of Education
• Lesson and Term Planning
• Behaviour Management
• Resource Planning
• Host for Annual functions at school
TEACHING EXPERIENCE DETAILS
SREE CAUVERY SCHOOL , Indiranagar
Physics & Mathematics teacher for high school May 2016 – April 2019
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE, JBN
Physics & Mathematics teacher for high school May 2019- June 2020
• Met parents to ensure regular feedback for proper development of child.
• Methodically provide resources for lessons
• Simplify lesson plans in line with curriculum
• Created and circulated informative presentations to students to keep them active about different areas of studies
• Ensured that all students understood the curriculum well, and supported students who required extra guidance, resulting in writing and reading comprehension test scores increasing 40% over four years on an average.
• Evaluated and took care of 100+ students’ progress throughout the year and worked closely with other staff to efficiently plan and coordinate work.
• Trained new teachers emphasizing on classroom control and other important teaching aspects.
NEW HORIZON PUBLIC SCHOOL , INDIRANAGAR
Physics & Mathematics teacher for high school June 2020- Present
• Lesson plan and delivery in line with national curriculum
• Classroom and behaviour management ensuring all students are developing
• Monitoring student progression term by term and marking work
• Managing teaching assistants and support workers.
• Engaging children of all abilities.
• Working with teaching colleagues to plan and coordinate work
• Report writing and administration such as register taking and health and safety documents
• Maintaining a safe and happy learning environment for all pupils
• Excellent with children
• Expertise in teaching assistance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and with modern classroom technology
• Interpersonal/communication : dedicated, strong, punctual
• Leadership and communication skill: team supporting, hardworking and consistent towards my work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SPECIALIZATION INSTITUTION BOARD/
UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE
B.Ed Physics and Mathematics Miranda College of Education Bangalore University 2016 86.7%
M.Sc Physics St.Joseph’s College (Autonomous) Board of Examination St.Joseph’s College 2015 53.2%
B.Sc Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics Jyoti Nivas College (Autonomous) Board of Examination Jyoti Nivas College 2012 62.6%
PUC PCMB Sree Cauvery PU College Pre – University Board 2009 51.3%
SSLC SSLC Mother Mary English School KSEEB 2007 81.6%
DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF OPTICAL TWEEZERS
Topic: Development and Construction of Optical Tweezers for trapping Micron Sized objects [Polysterene Beads ]
Guide: Prof:- Vasant Natarajan , Indian Institute of Science [IISc], Bangalore
Duration: 10 months
Summary: The purpose of our study was to construct an inexpensive optical tweezer set up. Inexpensive optical tweezer designs are more accessible and provide an unique opportunity for academic learning about optical trapping. We have constructed optical tweezers set up using a low cost inverted microscope and low cost objective and optimized it so that we can trap and image the trapping then we have found that the signal from the QPD [ quadrant position detector ] for thermal fluctuation gives a Lorentzian . This proves that our alignment is correct and we have found trap stiffness using power spectrum method.
Finally by knowing the trap stiffness and also by knowng the standard deviation of voltage from the data we have calibrated the QPD for position Vs Voltage.
• Field visit to Vainu Bappu Observatory, Kavalur , Tamilnadu. We has a complete technical briefing on the methods of observation, different types of telescopes and their daily routine in making observations.
• Educational Visit to IISc, Bangalore. We visited the NMR and ESR labs. We had a complete briefing of the working and the challenges faced in the field of research.
• Attended Second Jesuit Workshop – JESCOL II , Observational and Computational Astrophysics organised by Fr. Eugene Lafont Observatory and Dept. of Physics , St. Xavier’s College ( Autonomous) , Kolkata.
• Attended various workshops conducted by Educational Department in Mathematics and Physics all over Bangalore.
Name : Jayashree
Father’s Name : Shivarajaiah K.V
Mother’s Name : Parvathamma C
Date of birth : 22.08.1991
Marital Status : Single
Language Known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil , Telugu
Religion : Hindu
Hobbies : Trekking, Reading books, fitness,yoga
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics classes for all!
Taking trigonometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|