My teaching methodology varies from students to students.I believe each student is unique so our pedagogy should not be the same. I try my best to interrelate maths with daily life.I also emphasize on use of each topic in our practical life. I try to make subject as interesting as possible so students can feel the subject.Once students find subject interesting, teacher's half job is done. Conducting test, giving notes and inspiring them is always beneficial for learners.
I am an engineer pursuing masters degree. I am writer,motivator,learner,teacher.I have been teaching from class 8-12th for last 6 years.I am running an institute in Delhi for last 3 years.I have expertise in handelling students from diversified fields.I have qualified many prestigious exams and so my students has qualified like JEE,AIEEE,CAT,GATE.
● Six months experience of teaching Maths to JEE aspirants at Einstein School of Physics, Gaya.
● Taught Quantitative Aptitude to SSC and Bank PO aspirants for 1 year at Engineering Express ,Delhi.
● Director and Founder of SAARTHI CLASSES, Delhi.
● Was co-ordinator of Mess Working Education Programme at LNMIIT and taught 40 workers for 2 years.
● RRB Technician(All Round)
● RRB NTPC Non-Tech, 2017(All Round)
● CAT, 2017 – 96 Percentile in Aptitude
● Bihar Civil Court Assistant mains,2017
● DDA ASO Pre 2017
● SBI PO, Clerk Pre, 2016
● SSC CGL, Pre 2016
● SSC CHSL 2015, 118.5/200
Year Degree/Certificate Institute/School CGPA / %
B. Tech – Electronics And Communication Engineering The LNMIIT, Jaipur 6.6/10
2009 XII J.L.N Memorial School, Dhanbad 70%
2007 X D.A.V Public School CRRC, Gaya 91.4%
● Programming Skills : C,MATLAB,VHDL
● Server Side : HTML,PHP,SQL
● Operating System : Windows(XP, Vista and 7),Linux
● Software Packages : MS Office 2010,Wampserver
● Software Skills : Microwind, Multisim, Latex, Xilinx
● Among the top 2.5% of the total number of students appeared in the CBSE All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2010
● Ranked in Extended Merit List (IIT JEE-2009).
● Awarded as Best Social worker in LNMIIT on 10th Foundation Day 2012.
Doordarshan Gaya July 2012
● Learnt overall functioning of relay system of signal & their production.
● Studied working of LNBC, antennas, advertising system, modulation and demodulation system.
KEY ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Data Compression August 2012
● Worked on CALIC algorithm i.e. context based algorithm used for Lossless image compression. Designed an algorithm giving better compression ratio.
● Technologies Used : Matlab
Walkie Talkie March 2012
● Designed a FM Walkie Talkie using frequency modulator, demodulator, transmitter, receiver and phase locked loop.
● Simulated results on Matlab and Multisim to verify.
Mobile Tracing Nov 2011
● Designed a SMS based web application which used mobiletracer.com to provide details about location of mobile number given to the system.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
● Member of College Student Senate 2010-2011.
● Gymkhana member of Games and Sports Council 2010-2011.
● Coordinator of mess worker education programme at LNMIIT 2011-2012.
● 1st prize winner in SKIT competition in our annual cult-tech fest (VIVACITY-11).
● 2nd prize winner in 200m relay race in our annual sports fest (DESPORTIVOS-11).
● Event manager for hospitality in our annual sports fest (DESPORTIVOS-11).
I am friend with Niwas since our school days and he was a brilliant minded student with huger talent. He is doing a great job while sharing one of the finest subjects' understanding.
His dedication and commitment besides his mathematical problem solving skill makes him a tutor par excellence!!! His extraordinary capability to take complex mathematical ideas and break it down into simple relatable example makes learning easy and fun. Highly recommended.
Niwas is a dedicated educator with positive attitude . He tries to find the right teaching methods for his students.He is a naturally gifted teacher and leader.
Niwas sir is very hardworking teacher and teaching is not profession it's a passion for him.he gives his 100% in everything and teaching is everything for him.
He is a trustworthy teacher because his way of explaining is very good.He is best in delivering maths knowledge. Any one can understand maths in the easiest possible way.
You r a brilliant teacher sir..... U teaches maths like a magic.....the way u teach, no one can hate or bore with maths.... I'm very glad to b ur student
He is a very kind listener Who always takes time for his students.
He is a nice math teacher
He is a great teacher. Makes study fun and really interesting. Help you get your concepts clear within a moment.
Worth taking classes from him.
Mr. Niwas is a very good teacher. He teach maths in a very easy way. He is very supportive, cooperative, encouraging , hard working and an enthusiastic teacher. He make his subject very interesting as easy as possible.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|