I prefer a one to one teaching mode for proper individual guidance and attention.
My teaching process includes:
1. Understanding the basic concepts on pen and paper through proper diagram representations
2. Learning the theories well, problem analysis and solving in different ways
3. Student teacher interaction
4. Not bounded by syllabus
6. Relevant exams
7. Relevant notes are provided by me
I have a M. Tech in Control Systems (university ranker), B. Tech in I&C, IEEE publications, book published, and Industry experience in IBM. I have 2.8 years experience in teaching I&C and EEE engineering subjects which also includes mathematics, physics and chemistry. I also keep a personal interest for Biology, Biomedical and Biotechnology.
2.8+ years of professional experience on teaching in engineering colleges as faculty
Specialization on Instrumentation and Control Systems
Published a book on M.Tech. thesis by Lap Publishing Company, Germany
Published three papers in International conferences including IEEE Symposium
Ability to organize and prioritize projects in multi and fast-paced environment
Mentored and worked with students on several project works, including technical festivals
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Quick action oriented, punctual, honest and sincere
2010 – 2012: Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai, India :
M.Tech in Control Systems (Electrical Engineering), CPI 9.5/10.
• Simulation and analysis of an Axial Vircator using MAGIC software which involves the Particle-In-Cell (PIC) technique. The experimentation has been done on various levels of geometry and materials used in the geometry of the Axial Vircator. This experimentation has been done practically in Bhabha Atomic research Center (BARC), Mumbai.
• Worked as a Teaching Assistant. Taught Basic Electrical & Electronics, Digital Electronics.
2005 – 2009: Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Veer Namad South Gujarat University Surat, India
B.E. in Instrumentation and Control. Distinction.
• General purpose digital input output system using RF and RS-232 communication. RS-232 communication has been considered as redundant in this project. It was designed for the Thermovacuum Test Facility Department of ISRO. For demonstration in the college, it involved an example of controlling water level in the tank. The softwares involved were Visual Basics and UMPS. It was generalized for an 8 I/O system.
• 2015-2015 Crucible of Research and Innovation (PES University), Bangalore, India :
Research Engineer (Jul 2015 – Sep 2015)
• Worked on predictive data analysis with curve-fitting in a data analytics project
• Also worked on a new project proposal on centrifugal filters
• Mentoring undergraduate and post-graduate students on ongoing project
• Involved in technical festival, PES University
2013-2014: Chotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology (UkaTarsadia University): Surat, India
Assistant Professor, Electrical Department (July, 2013 – March, 2014)
• Taught Fundamentals of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Measurement Techniques, Industrial Instrumentation, EEMI (Electrical, Electronics, Measurement and Instrumentation), Linear Control Systems, Measurement Techniques, Non-Linear Digital Control, Electrical Technology, Biomedical and Analytical Instrumentation, Linear Integrated Circuits, Digital Electronics, Instrumentation Systems and MATLAB basics
• Faculty coordinator of events during Technical and Cultural Festival
• Coordinator of “One Day Workshop on Women Empowerment” organized in CGPIT
• Mentored students on technical projects and laboratory assignments
• Member of prayer community
2012-2013: IBM India Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Associate System Engineer (July, 2012 – June, 2013)
• Worked on writing JCLs in Mainframe
• Worked on COBOL and migration of COBOL programs to Eazytrieve and Monthend processes which also involved solving abends and errors
2009-2010: Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar, India
Lecturer (Nov, 2009 – July, 2010)
• Taught Non-linear Control Systems, Measurement Techniques, Analytical Instrumentation
2009-2009: Atmiya Institute of Technical Science, Rajkot, India
Lecturer (Sep, 2009 – Nov, 2009)
• Taught Digital Electronics, Non-linear Control Systems,
• Given local tuition for CBSE board
• Authored and published a book based on M.Tech. Thesis titled ‘PIC SIMULATION AND ANALYSIS OF AN AXIAL VIRACTOR USING MAGIC’ by Lap Publishing Company, Germany
• Paper on ‘Simulation and Analysis of an Axial Vircator using PIC Code’ accepted in Asia Pacific (IEEE) Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, May 20-23’ 2013 held in Melbourne, Australia
• Paper on ‘Simulation and Analysis of an Axial Vircator using PIC Code’ accepted in International (IEEE) Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing, Oct 11-13’ 2013, Romania
• Paper on ‘PIC Simulation of HPM Generation From Axial Vircator Using KALI-1000 System Using MAGIC’ published in International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Biomedical Engineering, May 19-20’ 2012 held in Penang, Malaysia
• Paper on ‘Simulation and Analysis of Axial Vircator for Different Anode Mesh Materials’ published in International Conference on Electrical and Computer Sciences, Aug 22-24’ 2012 held in Ottawa, Canada
• Interest includes Traveling, Photography, Singing, Dance, Painting, Special Education for special children
• Won 4th prize in international letter writing competition organized by SAARC.
• Won 1st prize in All India essay writing organized by IBP.
• Won 2nd prize in All India Camel Color Contest.
• Won prizes in Classical singing competition organized by Pranav Bharati Foundation.
• Won prizes in essay writing, singing, painting organized by SAC, ISRO.
• Participated and won prize in paper presentation in KSHITIJ, SCET (2007-2008, 2008-2009)
• Participated in SPPT (School of Pulsed Power Technology, BARC) 2011
• Participated in paper presentation at COIN, SCET
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹500||₹500||Not available|