My viewpoint on the subject is well known but the drive has to come from the students by educating the youth. My methodology is to make the discussion interactive, conceptual base and assessment procedure by dynamic & application based. I ensure that by the discussion student will get courage and start asking "How & Why" wherever one fails to understand the lecture.
Mohit is one of our best teachers. A high quality profile, verified qualifications, quick response rate and loved by students!
I am an engineer and teaching assistant, having one year of teaching experience, passion for sharing knowledge, enthusiast at heart. I am willing to teach the school and college students the tips, logic, and concepts in mathematics. I build the problem-solving skill in the students. I got 95/100 in mathematics.
The above-mentioned price is in INR for Indian residents. For foreigners, fees will be 25 US dollar per hour. Travel expenses are for one day of class.
• I have an experience of one year as a Teaching Assistant in Mechanical Engg. Department, IIT Delhi.
• Pursuing Masters of Technology(M.Tech) in Production Engineering: from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
• Bachelors of Technology(B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering: (2013-2017) from ABES Engineering College, GZB (affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University), obtained 75%.
• 10+2 (Non-Medical) : (2012-2013) from ICSE, Obtained 82%.
• 10th : (2010-2011) from ICSE, Obtained 75%.
• Entrance for M.Tech, GATE cleared with 99.60 percentile.
• Gold medal in 'NPTEL Online Certification' for completing the course 'Manufacturing Process Technology Part-II' with a score of 92%.
• Topper in 'NPTEL Online Certification' for completing the course 'Manufacturing Process Technology Part-I' with a score of 88%.
• Selected as an 'Employability Leader' in a program from all over the country organized by 'aspiringminds' in 2015.
• Winner in the event 'Buoyant' in inter-college techno-cultural fest 'Genero'15'.
• Participated in E-Bike Racing Challenge 2015, held at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar and get rank 8.
• Work as an Organizer in inter-college techno-cultural fest 'Genero'16'.
• Topper of the city in class 12 in 6th SOF - International Mathematics Olympiad held in December 2012.
• Member of different societies like ISTE, Institute of Engineers.
• Participated in sports, quiz competitions, etc at the school level.
Mohit has vast knowledge in his field. He basically focused on the concept building and fundamentals. His teaching methodology is innovative and interesting
Mr. Mohit taught me many subjects like Thermodynamics, Manufacturing and Mechanics .He is very intelligent and he has a great knowledge about GATE subjects .He already qualify GATE two times. He is very passionate about his work.
Mohit Sir is from IIT Delhi, a great institute. His teaching skills are so amazing that the maths concept is clear & understandable. Nobody can get bored with his lecture. I recommend him because of his good concept & nature. He has a passion for sharing knowledge rather than earning money.
I like the way of his teaching. He made the concept simple, clear & easily understandable with the use of his practical examples. I am sure that studying maths by an IITian is great.
He has done so many industry related projects in mechanical, that is beneficial for our knowledge & practical problem-solving skills.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|