I am Forensic Science Post- Graduate and Botany Hons. Graduate from University of Delhi and I love Science. I teach Science subject (all three Physics, Chemistry and Biology) to classes VIII to X. I teach my students in a very interactive way by giving and explaining them in a very easy understandable way with examples of day to day life and my own experiences.
I have two years experience in teaching Science subject. The students I taught had scored very well with minimum of grade A2 and in some cases B1 in their Weekly tests as well as in their in Mid- Term and Final examinations. My students never got a grade below B1.
EA-77 (Ground Floor)
Inder Puri, New Delhi-110012
Contact No. : (concealed information)
E-mail ID: (concealed information)
Seeking to build strong research skills gained through studies in a leading research center with a challenging and stimulating educational environment. My Ambition is to eventually have broad-based academic career which includes teaching, research, and management responsibilities. Always looking forward to improve my skills, create exceptional value out of my work, and maximize my part of experience.
Completed Post-Graduation Master's in Forensic Science from Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi in 2015-17 and scored 71%.
Done Post -Graduation Diploma in Forensic Science from Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, University of Delhi in 2014-15 and scored 78%.
Completed my Graduation degree in Bachelor's of Botany Hons. from Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi in 2011-14 and scored 70.7%.
Completed my Senior Secondary and Higher Secondary education Gyan Mandir Public School through C.B.S.E. Board in 2010-11 and 2008-09 and scored 78.2% and &&.2 respectively
• Completed a month training in Photographic Division, Central Forensic Science
Laboratory, New Delhi.
• Completed Internship in Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, New Delhi.
• Worked in e-PG Pathshala project by UGC under NMEICT mission of MHRD, Govt. of
• Completed Internship in Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Dharamshala,
• Worked as a Student Mentor in Inspire Internship Programme 2015, Innovation in
Science Pursuit for Inspired Research held in Miranda House, University of Delhi.
• Worked as a Research project member in an Innovation Project, Kirori Mal College,
D.U. in 2012-13, titled: Phytoremediation of Lead Polluted Soil using Helianthus
Plant Species- A New Green Technology-KMC-102.
PROJECTS AND DISSERTATIONS
• Post Graduate’s Dissertation titled, “Voice disguise analysis in cross-gender”.
• Presented ongoing Paper titled: ‘Body as a Canvas- The study of a Tattooing among
gym body builders and trainers’ in 18th World Criminology Congress, 2016.
• Participated and presented a poster in ‘National Workshop on Recent Trends in
Forensic Science and its Utility’ held in Department of Anthropology, University of
• Post Graduate Diploma’s Dissertation titled, ‘Comparison of Fingerprints developed
by SPR and PTC methods on 1st and 2nd day on Metal and Plastic Surfaces under air
and water conditions.’
• Innovation Project, Kirori Mal College, D.U. in 2012-13, titled: Phytoremediation of
Lead Polluted Soil using Helianthus Plant Species - A New Green Technology-
• Participated in National Symposium and Workshop on Crime Scene Management
held in Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, University of Delhi, 2016.
• Attended various seminars of United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
• Participated and presented paper of Innovation Project KMC-102 in ‘International
Workshop Chemistry as Sustainable Future’, 2012.
• Participated and presented paper of Innovation Project KMC-102 in ‘New frontiers
in Organic Farming in Sustainable and Environment Friendly Development’, 2013.
• Third Prize-winner in Poster making competition on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, held in
Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi,2016.
• Second Prize-winner in 3-D Model Making Completion held by The Botanical Society,
Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, 2014.
• Second Prize-winner in Inter-College Cartoon Making Completion held by The
Botanical Society, Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, 2014.
• Got selected as Student research assistant in Innovation Project (KMC-102), funded
by University of Delhi, India. (2012-2013).
• General Secretary, the Botanical Society, Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi,
• Vice-President, SPIC MACAY Society, Kirori Mal College Chapter, University of Delhi,
• Scored 97% percentile with First rank in School in both 12th and 13th National
Science Olympiad (NSO), held in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
Father’s Name : Mr Davinder Kumar Khanna
Mother’s Name : Mrs Hemlata Khanna
Date of Birth : 5th November, 1992
Nationality : Indian
Language : English, Hindi
Skills : Responsible, Innovative, Punctual, Creative, Hard
Working, and Dedicated.
Interests : Watching videos on new Inventions and Space
explorations, Tech Savvy, Exploring New Things and
doing do it yourself craft things.
physics classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences classes for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹450||₹450||Not available|
|5 hours||₹2,100||₹2,100||Not available|
|10 hours||₹4,000||₹4,000||Not available|