-Understand where students are facing problems and give the best possible solutions.
-Focus more on making the student understand the concept by giving real-life examples.
-Giving problem which involves multiple concepts to speed up the learning.
-Making a friendly relationship with the student so as to make him comfortable.
-Army School, Jodhpur passed out by 88% final score
-Made my concepts of Physics, Maths and Chemistry stong by 1-year coaching at Kota (2014-2015)
-Passed out as mechanical engineer from SRM Univesity by 85 % as the final score - (2015-2019)
-Currently working on spacecraft design - (past 6 months)
Associate Content Developer
BYJUS, The Learning App - Bangalore: June 2019 - July 2019
Spacecraft Structural Engineer
Team INDUS, Bangalore: July 2019- Current
ess of progress.
- Submitted Preliminary Design Report to ISRO of SRMSAT 2.0 Moon Mission
- Guiding co-members to understand concepts of Design of Space vehicles
Team SRMSAT | Sept. 2015 - April 2019
- Light Weight Chassis Design for Vehicle.
- Vibration and Aerodynamic Stability of Pod
ASME HPVC Team | June 2018 - Jan 2019
SRM University, Chennai
Bachelor of Technology | Mechanical |2(concealed information)%
-Published Paper at AIAA 2018 Conference on “Thermal Design assessment
for Propulsion Tank intended for small satellites in non-earth bound
-Certification course in Environment, Health, and Safety by SRM CLASS.
-Represented Army School at the APS Cluster Basket Ball in 2013
- Preparation and checking stability of Fuel (Eucalyptus & Cotton Seed Oil)
- Engine performance and Emission study
Performance & Emission Characteristics of Biodiesel in
Major Project| Oct. 2018 - April 2019
- Design of Heat Exchanger for Study of heat transfer enhancement by
- Preparation of Aluminium Oxide Nanofluid with Deionized water as Base
Thermal System for Heat Transfer Application of Nano
Minor Project| July 2018- Dec 2018
- Docking Mechanism of Small Satellite for power & Data Transfer.
- Simulating the problem practically by developing space constraint
Hybrid Docking Mechanism for Small Satellite
Satellite Club Project| July 2017- Sept. 2018
POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Managed Strength Mania at Intra University Level in February 2017.
- Organized Kraw Maga Workshop for Women Safety in September 2017 (SRM Self Defence and Rescue Management Club Co-founder & Team Manager)
-Participated as a volunteer in Street Store Chennai in April 2016 and April 2017.
-Conducted a Charity Sports Event of Bike Polo in December 2016 (Blooming Beacon NGO Club Member)
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra classes for all!
Taking trigonometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|