I start teaching at a base level to understand the interest of the child. Since every child is different, I have unique teaching strategies for every student. I break down the assignments in understandable portions and approach each one of them with different micro-management techniques. After understanding the interest of the child, I communicate as a trustworthy friend, so the lessons are fun and 500 times more productive.
I am a Psychology (Hon.) graduate from a reputed Delhi University college. With my premium score in ISC Board for English and my graduation degree, I can not only help your child understand the subject, but also help him/her to handle examination pressure and tackle obstacles.
If the student cancels the class for any reason, travelling charge will not be deducted. However, a quarter of the hourly rate will be charged.
Date of birth- 3.2.1993
Personal Profile-I can easily associate with people around me. I am a hard and smart worker, and a quick learner. I am reliable, conscientious and happy to work both as part of a team as well as on my own initiative.
Education & Qualification-
● Graduated 12th from ISC Board, 85.5%. Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
● Currently pursuing B.A. Hons. in Humanities and Social Sciences from Cluster Innovation Centre,
University of Delhi (Roll number- CIC/21533).
● Under the meta college concept of CIC, I have studied the following papers:
Biopsychology, Psychology of Individual Difference, and Psychology of Health and Wellbeing (Psychology Hons.)-
European Classical Literature, Indian Classical Literature (English Hons.), and Rethinking Development (Sociology
Hons.)- III semester.
Care and Wellbeing in Human Development, Gender and Social Justice, and Human Development in Adolescence
and Adulthood (Home Science Hons.)- IV semester.
Understanding and Dealing with Psychological Disorders, Psychology of Disability (Psychology Hons.), and Logic
(Philosophy Hons.)- V semester.
● I have been a part of semester-long projects onChild
Sexual Abuse, Digital Repository of Oral Stories, Employability status of people with Autism in India,
Garbage to Gold: Evaluation of practice of waste segregation in DU staff quarters.
These included primary and secondary data collection, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, documentary making and all these culminated in social interventions.
● Computer Knowledge- MS Office, Web browsing, InDesign, Photoshop.
● Online courses- Positive Psychology and Creative writing in English (from coursera.org)
● As researcher for the project in Aadhar, a part of Action for Autism.
● As archivist in Jagori.
● An active and empathic listener
● Able to relate to people easily
● Able to convey the message in simple, lucid language.
school english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 11+ school exam preparation classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing classes for all!
Taking grammar classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,300||₹1,200|
|5 hours||Not available||₹5,500||₹6,000|
|10 hours||Not available||₹10,000||₹12,000|