I love Mathematics, the main reason being there are so many problems to solve. I first teach, then we set a target to solve say 10 sums, then I evaluate if all are right you get almost no homework if a lot of them are wrong I teach the concept again and you get lots of homework. Keep it simple silly is the formula I apply. Learning should be fun is what I truly believe in so we don't only learn Math in my class we learn Math for life and a lot about life in general.
I am an Engineer who graduated from VIT, Pune. I have worked as a teacher for three years teaching ICSE/CBSE/SSC 10th standard board kids. I am also working for an NGO teaching coding to government school kids. I love kids and I love to teach and hence I am here trying to make the world better one kid at a time.
VISHWAKARMA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Pune | Bachelor of Technology E&TC: (Aug’14-May’18)
• CPI – 8.39
FINIQ CONSULTING PVT LTD, Pune | Full Stack Software Developer: (July’18-Present)
• I am building a financial engineering platform for private and investment banks, to price n number of financial instruments from one screen with the capacity to save prices and book deals on the same price in the future. It is made with an outlook to run across all screen-sizes and has bought the traditional 30-minute pricing/order cycle down to 30 seconds. Built in MEAN stack.
MANSHIL ACADEMY, Pune | Head Maths Teacher: (May’14-May’17)
• Mentored 250, 10th Std. ICSE and CBSE board students in my tenure.
• 60-70 students from our institute scored above 90% in Mathematics in the boards during my tenure.
• Now working as a Coding facilitator for The Apprentice Project, an NGO. I teach coding to kids from a public school.
• Two-time speaker, Abhivriddhi – Resume Building Workshop
• Completed a trek to Stok Kangri, base camp. (18500ft altitude)
• Cleared my elementary and intermediate drawing exams with merit.
• Ranked 10th in Talent Search Test after training in FinIQ.
• Won runners up at Abhikalp, University Level Project Competition for my major project.
he is excellent in his subject as well as with his students. He has a proper connect with the students and is very cool and friendly makes studies look fun !
Bhavya has a very good approach towards anything and it's the same for maths as well! Also a person with amazing nature and sense of knowledge, surely would recommend him as a maths, not just maths, any subject! Keep it up bhavya
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|