My methodolgy is we can inculcate anything into the student mind only by simplifying things the way they understand. I always teach in a simple way so that it doesnt look harder for anyone to learn things in the way they are.
I am right now persuing PhD and want to teach science subjects also having 10 years of teaching and Research experience having knowlege on both theory and practicals as I have worked and teached simultaneously my basic subject is Biotechnology
Hard working professional with 9 years of Experience in Research, Teaching and Publishing, who is ambitious and driven with excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team or individually. I enjoy improving and sharing my experience and knowledge in the competitive and expanding atmosphere.
• Currently working as Senior Research Fellow in DBT Project “Lab on Wheels: an innovative point-of-care test to diagnose Chlamydiales in an One Health Setting (InPochlam)”.
• Worked as Assistant Manager at “Omics Internatinal Pvt Ltd.” for more than 3 years.
• Worked as HOD and Lecturer in Biotechnology for 2 years at Maris Stella College, Vijayawada.
• Worked as “Senior Research Fellow” in NPCC Project for 2 years at “Directorate of Poultry Research” experienced in Techniques like DNA ISOLATION from Blood , Tissue , Swabs ; PCR ; ELISA, SSCP ; Agarose Gel Electrophoreis ; Egg Inoculations , Egg Harvesting , Slaughter of Chickens.
• Worked as “Project Assistant” in “Directorate of Poultry Research” for 2 years In DST Project on Karanja Cake and Experienced in Proximate Analysis by Estimation of Crude Protein, Crude Fat, Crude Fibre, Total Ash, Acid Insoluble Ash, and Mineral Estimation – Calcium & Phosphorous, Serum Analysis in Estimation of Total Protein, Total Cholesterol, Alkaline Phosphatase. Experienced in “Statistical Analysis of Data” by Anova, Factorial using SPSS software.
2011 - Master of Science in Biotechnology - SRM University, Chennai with 80%
2009 - Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology - Nagarjuna University, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada with 71%
2006 – Intermediate - Sri Chaitanya Girls College, Vijayawada with 83%
2004 - X –Std (AISLC) Atkinson Hr. Sec. School, Vijayawada, Tamilnadu State Board (AISLC) with 74%
Title: Evaluation of Anti Inflammatory property of costus sps. in Albumino Rats.
Location: Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada.
Title: “Internal Tandem Duplication Mutational Studies In FLT3 Gene In Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients”.
Duration: 6 months Location: ONAN Biotech Pvt.Ltd. Hyderabad.
1. Paper Publication in Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition entitled “Inclusion of Solvent Extracted Karanj (Pongamia glabra) Cake in the Diet and Production Performance of Layer Chicken” 2016. Article DOI : 10.5958/22(concealed information).00014.1
2. Paper Publication in Glance, 2014 entitled “Effect of dietary inclusion of solvent extracted Karanj (Pongamia glabra) cake on production performance in layer chicken”.
3. Uncultured Mycoplasma sp. clone DI39-3 JX827421 Reddy, M.R, Dhanutha, N.R.,lipoprotein hemagglutinin (vlhA) gene, partial cds. Lini, M.P., Nischala, T., Rincky, S.M. and Kannaki, T.
4. Uncultured Mycoplasma sp. clone DI39-1 JX827419 Reddy, M.R, Dhanutha,N., lipoprotein hemagglutinin (vlhA) gene, partial cds. Lini, M.P., Nischala, T., Rincky, S.M. and Kannaki, T.
5. Uncultured Mycoplasma sp. clone DI39-2 JX827420 Reddy, M.R, Dhanutha, N.,lipoprotein hemagglutinin (vlhA) gene, partial cds. Lini, M.P., Nischala, T., Rincky, S.M. and Kannaki, T.
6. Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences entitled “Study of FLT3 Gene mutations in Acute Myeloid Leukemia” 2016.
7. Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences entitled “Smart Food Choices for High Cholesterol” 2016.
8. Research and Reviews: Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences entitled “Multiple sclerosis patients gets the most help from Nurses” 2016.
Achievements and Conferences
● Achieved “Best Performance Award” for the year of 2018 at Omics International.
● Presented 2 Papers on Live Stock Production strategy in India, Poultry Industry – a Socio – Economic instrument, in XXXIX Annual Conference of Economics 2014
● Applications of Biotechnology, Andhra Loyola College (2nd prize in Poster Presentation)
● Ethical fest , SRM University, Chennai (2nd prize in Poster Presentation)
● SBTI National conference, SRM University
● IISC National conference, IISC ,Bangalore
● Biocarnival , Mahatma Gandhi college, Guntur
● Participated in “Poster Presentation” on “Evaluation of immune response to Sheep Red Blood Cell Antigen in two breeds of chicken” in IPSACON -2012 December
Best Paper Presentation Award at St. Joseph’s College, Visakhapatnam
One month Training in Bioinformatics at “Global Biolim” Chennai.
7 Days training in “Electrophoresis Techniques”Yercaurd Biotech.
Positive attitude, Patience and Curiosity to learn new things.
Name: Nischala Talupula
Father’s name: T.Sai babu
Date of Birth: 03 May 1988
Marital Status: Yes
Contact number: (concealed information)6
E-mail: (concealed information)
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
biology classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest genetics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, zoology classes for all!
Taking physiology classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹500||₹500|