in addition to covering teaching methodology in general, Artistic drawing education is a special type of teaching in which practice-oriented learning - and the possibilities for the active unfolding of creative attitude - assume key position.hrough the methodological interconnections of visual communication, and from the practical side, on the other hand, spanning from the culture of social environment to the realm of fine arts.
i am an artist and art teacher , i am giving private classes since 2000.
Got young artist fellowship ccrt newdelhi ,Organized and Participated in many group and all India exhibitions in Delhi, Mumbai ,Bangalore works collected by LKA, Bharat Bhavan and many public and private collections in India and abroad.
• 2001, 2004, 2005 &2007,M.S.Bhand Exhibition, Gwalior.
• 2004 Bhopal, 2005 Indore, 2007 Gwalior at Raza Exhibition.
• 2004, 17th Lokmanya Tilak Art Exhibition at Pune.
• 2005, M.P. State 50th year Celebration Exhibition, Gwalior.
• 2005 - 77th , All India Art Exhibition AIFACS, New Delhi.
• 2005 Indore,M.P.State Exhibition.
• 2005, Sahitya Lokmanya Madhya Pradesh Sanskariti Parishad, Bhopal;
Painting exhibition (based on PadmakarPoetry )TansenKalavithika, Gwalior.
• 2006, 72th All India Art Exhibition at Amritsar Punjab.
• 2007, Gwalior, M.P.State Exhibition.
• 2008 ,Gwalior,M.P.State Exhibition.
• 2015 - 87th All India Art Exhibition AIFACS, New Delhi.
• 2016 KAHJURAHO,M.P.State Exhibition.
• 2017 KAHJURAHOM.P.State Exhibition.
• 2018, KAHJURAHO M.P.State Exhibition.
• 2019, Jabalpur M.P.State Exhibition.
• 2020,SADBHAV art exhibition organized by ustad alluddin khan sangeet & kala academy bhopal at tansen kalavithika Gwalior.
• 2001, 2002, 2003,National Art Festival at Ujjain .
• 2005,UstadAalla Uddin Khan Sangeet & Kala Academy,Landscapes at Panchmadi .
• 2006, Swaraj Bhawan Camp at Sanchi
• 2007,National Camp by Sanskar Bharti, Gwalior.
• 2009 ,Art festival ART MALL Delhi.
• 2009,All India Artist Camp at AIFACS New Delhi.
• 2009, Art Festival at Art Mall New Delhi.
• 2011,BHEEM BETHIKA Camp at Bhopal.
• 2016, at INTERNATIONAL NICHOLAS ROCRICH ART GALLERY NAGGAR KULLU, HIMACHAL.
• 2017, ‘’spiritual strokes’’ at sanchi university of buddhist&indicstudies ,sanchi.
• 2017, at INTERNATIONAL NICHOLAS ROCRICH ART GALLERY NAGGAR KULLU, HIMACHAL.
• 2017,dokra method sculpture camp at fine art institute Gwalior by Department of Culture Bhopal .
• 2017, world yoga and music day painting camp at fine art institute Gwalior by Department of Culture Bhopal .
• 2018, 36th anniversary celebration of BHARAT BHAVAN painting camp at BHARAT BHAVAN BHOPAL.
• 6th ART MEET PAINTING CAMP at ITM UNIVERSITY GWALIOR.
• 2004,2008, Group Show Tansen Kala Vithika, Gwalior .
• Feb. 2006 ( NEEV),Dec. 2006,Sangam Group Show Tansen Kala Vithika, Gwalior,.
• 2006, Sangam Group Show Lalit Kala Sansthan, Agra.
• 2006,2007, Sangam Group Show Indian Academy of First Art Amritsar.
• 2008, Sangam Group Show : Exclusive Art Gallery, Indore.
• 2008, Sangam Group Show AIFACS New Delhi.
• 2008, VISION Group Show at Travancore Art Gallery New Delhi,
• 2009, Art Festival at Art Mall New Delhi.
• 2009, Group Show Bharat Bhawan Bhopal.
• 2009, SANGAM Group Show at ART GALLERY of Shree Ahilaya Central Library INDORE .
• 2010, SANGAM Group Show at Tansen Kala Vithika Gwalior.
• 2012, SANGAM Group Show at ART GALLERY of Shree Ahilaya Central Library INDORE .
• 2012, RANGE OF VISION Group Show at RASA ART GALLERY ,BENGALURU.
• 2013, SANGAM Group Show at Tansen Kala Vithika Gwalior.
• 2014, Kshitija beyond the horizon group exhibition Lalit Kala Academy Aliganj Lucknow.
• 2014, State Lalit Kala Acamedy Gujarat.
• 2014, KAMALNAYAN BAJAJ ART GALLERY MUMBAI.
• 2015,GANDHI ART GALLERY NEW DELHI.
• 2016,international ART MART festival khajuraho.
• 2016, SANGAM Group Show at LALIT KALA AKADEMI NEW DELHI.
• 2016, ART FIESTA’16 national art group exhibition at M.F.HUSAIN ART GALLERY NEW DELHI.
• 2016,Group exhibition at INTERNATIONAL NICHOLAS ROCRICH ART GALLERY NAGGAR KULLU, HIMACHAL..
• 2016, ‘‘SYMPHONY’’ Group Show at PritamlalDua Art Gallery INDORE.
• 2016,‘‘TURNING POINT’’group exhibition at swaraj bhawanbhopal by chaild rights observatory m.p.
• 2016, “IMAGINATIONS & BRUSHSTROKES” group exhibition at ICA gallery at JAIPUR.
• 2017,international ART MART festival khajuraho.
• 2017,Group Exhibition “Beyond Colours’’VISUAL ART GALLERY INDIA HABITAT CENTRENEW DELHI.
• 2017,7-7-17, 7 star (artist) of art galaxy exhibition at PritamlalDua Art Gallery INDORE.
• 2017, ENJOY WITH GANNU JI 02Exhibition at TANSEN KALA VITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 6TH ART MEET EXHIBITION TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2018, ENJOY WITH GANNU JI 03 Exhibition at TANSEN KALA VITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2018, “RANG SAMBHAVNA”exhibition at govt. fine art institute Gwalior m.p.
• 2019,‘‘TURNING POINT 2 ’’group exhibition at swaraj bhawanbhopal by chaild rights observatory m.p.
• 2019, Art fair at J. J. SCHOOL OF ART Mumbai by LALIT KALA AKADEMI new delhi.
• 2015, LATE SHRI O.P. JADIA SMRITI PURASKAR AND EXHIBITION TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2016, ENJOY WITH GANNU JI Painting & Sculpture Camp and Exhibition at TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2016, LATE SHRI O.P. JADIA SMRITI PURASKAR AND EXHIBITION at TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2017, Enjoy with Mansoon Umbrella Painting camp at TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2017, LATE SHRI O.P. JADIA SMRITI PURASKAR AND EXHIBITION TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2018, LATE SHRI O.P. JADIA SMRITI Painting Camp , PURASKAR AND EXHIBITION at TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2019, Bddha Purnima Painting Camp at TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• 2019, LATE SHRI O.P. JADIA SMRITI PURASKAR AND EXHIBITION TANSEN KALAVITHIKA GWALIOR.
• Acclaimed paintings profailpublished in ARTSLANT NEW YORK special“Edition 3rd” monthly journal on art work.paintings can be accessed at(concealed information)
• 1999, 2002,Late Sh. L.S. Rajput Memorial.
• 2004,2nd Prize in M.S. Bhand Landscapes Competition.
• 2005,Young Artist Scholarship H.R.D. Ministry, New Delhi.
• 2014, JCI GWALIOR OUTSTANDING AWARD IN CULTURAL CATEGORY.
• 2017 , PDAF CITY AWARD MUMBAI.
Gwalior,Ujjain,M.P.Parishad,Bharat Bhawan Bhopal,Jaipur, Nagpur, Jhansi,Indore, Delhi, Mumbai U.S.A., AUSTRELIA SAHARA, INDIA PARIWAR , Naggar, ITM UNIVERSITY GWALIOR.
Excellent! Anurag Sir...is very patient and has an empathetic approach. He is respectful and definitely a Teacher to be worked with.
Good discussion of art...
Yes he is and teaching skills is fabulous, the way of explaination.
Amazing artist with commendable art skills
Hi anurag your drawing is sensible and promoting and family orianted you are very hard worker om shanti god bles you
Good art teacher....
Great experience with Anurag sir .. while teaching....
Anurag sir is very knowledgable teacher ... and he is very calm with me . I highly recommend if you are looking for good teacher you should join his classes . You won’t regret
Anurag Sir starts teaching from absolute basic, considering that his students are new to the art. While teaching he gives very useful tips which help a lot. His way of teaching art is very effective. I'm thankful to him and highly recommend him.
drawing classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acrylic painting classes for all!
Taking oil painting classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹350|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹1,750|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹3,500|