Learn grammar, daily speaking or academic level of understanding and speaking. The curriculum is going to be organized depends on each individuals's needs.
Turkish has a very strong logic. Once you get the logic, learning the language is easier and fun!
I have been working as a linguist since 2011. I worked for several companies and give them a voice in Turkish. I have two current students. I am looking forward to hearing from you to have this new exciting experience.
YouTube Partner Support Associate
San Jose, CA 95134
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
YouTube Partner Support Associate
Vaco SF - San Jose, CA
September 2017 to Present
Localization Specialist (Turkish) & QA
Ask.com / Zerochaos - Oakland, CA
2014 to Present
• Evaluating Ask.com's site experience in Turkish and making recommendations for improvements.
• Conducting market research to help inform business and product development efforts.
• Contributing to process improvements for localization.
• Helping to translate marketing materials and localize UIs.
QA & Turkish Linguist
2015 to May 2017
• Translating all the materials for the website and the applications
• Reviewing the content and performing weekly QA
• Responding to user reviews and providing technical support for customers
Turkish Speech Evaluator & QA
Anzu Global at Google
2014 to 2015
• Proofreading script sentences for Turkish: typing errors, style, readability, sentence length, natural language
• Editing script sentences to maximize natural language and basic query coverage
• Labeling text with language annotations,
• Testing Google's products asking devices voice queries in target language
• Meeting with the team members and defining path for sub-projects such as bug logging process
Localization & QA Specialist (Turkish)
Z-Axis Technologies / Cisco Systems - Milpitas, CA
2012 to 2014
• Perform linguistic reviews on an average of 25 localization projects per week, many to be completed within 24-72
• Work closely with customers and technical personnel to develop and uphold strict consistency standards
• Participate and assist in demanding Language Acceptance Testing (LAT) group linguistic sessions
• Assisting the project manager
• Understanding and discussing what the customer wants to be tested
• Writing the test script and defining the test content
• Checking for and resolving bugs that were logged via tools such as JIRA
• Helping to prepare mobile devices for testing
• Preparing and sending audits for vendors
Turkish Translations Consultant
iParadigms, LLC - Oakland, CA
2011 to 2014
• Perform all in-house English-to-Turkish translations for all software as well as marketing and user websites
• Perform all QA language functions for Turkish translations
Advertisements Quality Rater (Turkish Language)
ZeroChaos / Google - San Francisco, CA
2011 to 2012
Review and evaluate localization aspects of Turkish language web-based Google advertisements
Anthony Schmiesing - Berkeley, CA
2009 to 2011
Personal assistant for professional graphic art designer.
Qualitative Market Researcher
Millward Brown - Istanbul, TR
2003 to 2006
Organized research study groups for global advertising and marketing agency
Manager of Public Relations
Ege Art Theater
2000 to 2003
• Identified, negotiated, and booked venues for private theater group
• Managed all transportation, housing, and living logistics for group during tours
Masters in History Education
Marmara University - Istanbul, TR
2003 to 2008
Diploma in Public Administration and Political Science
1994 to 2000
Microsoft Office 2013 Macintosh OS X Google Documents JIRA
Trados SDLX Passolo TMS
turkish classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹2,831||Not available||₹2,831|