I teach in a very interactive and creative manner. I believe that a person should enjoy what he/she studies and I try to make the subject as fun as possible for the person. I myself have enjoyed studying these subjects and have the right notes, guidance and techniques that will help people to ace the subjects! I show fun videos to explain concepts, teach with colorful and interactive powerpoint presentations and give lots of activities that help people to understand the toughest of topics.
I have completed my B.Com (Hons) degree from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai. I have been enrolled into IESEG School of Management, Paris for their Masters in Management (MiM) program. I am a very patient, hardworking individual who loves making friends, irrespective of their age. By teaching different subjects, I wish to focus on an individual's overall development.
1. 2021 - 2023 Masters in Management (MiM), IESEG School of Management, Paris
2. 2018 – 2021 B.Com (Hons.), SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai = 3.36/4
3. 2016 – 2017 Class 12th, Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi = 96.2% (CBSE Board)
May 2018 – August 2018 Impactpreneurs.com, New Delhi
Content Curator and Marketing Associate
• Performed comprehensive research and analysis on social enterprises in different sectors based all around the globe
• Contacted 300+ social enterprises, understood their business model, funding received & products/services and updated their profile on the company's platform
• Corrected contents of over 150 profiles of social enterprises
• Helped the company to connect several enterprises with venture capitalists, thereby contributing to the growth of the company
May 2016 – May 2016 Delhi School of Economics (DSE), New Delhi
• Worked under Prof. Vipin Negi of DSE, New Delhi.
• Understood different types of research and statistical tools under economics
• Worked on 5 projects with the professor.
LEADERSHIP & ORGANISATION
Feb 2021: Co-founder of a start-up ‘WeBe: All-in-one mental healthcare app’, managing 5 people under me
Dec 2019: Conducted 10 events for over 2000 participants in the college’s fest, Vaayu
Sept 2018: Volunteered at 3 animal shelters as a member of the Social Responsibility Forum of NMIMS University
Aug 2019: Overlooked a group of 6 people to pursue field work for primary data collection for Microeconomics research
Nov 2018: Led a group of 30 people to plant over 150 trees in the local park
2013-2015: Part of Sardar Patel Vidyalaya’s Girls football team for 3 consecutive years
Nov 2020- IELTS: 8.5 (C2 level)
June 2020- Introduction to Negotiation: A Strategic Playbook for Becoming a Principled and Persuasive Negotiator – by YALE University (coursera.org)
• Microsoft office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Certified negotiator
AWARDS AND HONOURS
Dec 2016: Qualified in 300-meter race, high jump and long jump at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi
Oct 2016: Merit for Rangoli Competition at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi
Mar 2013: Meritorious performance in:
• Computer Science
• Art education
• Literacy and creative skills
• Attitude towards environment
Oct 2009: Part of principal’s merit list for being the top scorer in Twin Lakes Academy School, Jacksonville, Florida
Hindi (native), English (fluent), French (beginner)
microeconomics classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, macroeconomics classes for all!
Taking human resource management classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹750||Not available||₹750|