I would like to cater my knowledge amongst students from grade 4 to grade 12, college students and those individuals who are learning the language for the first time. A structural pattern will be followed in the lessons based on the level of understanding of the student as well as the curriculum one selects to undergo. Individual or group classes will be provided, taking the requirements into consideration.
I am an experienced linguist in English and French languages. I have completed my masters in English Literature and an advance diploma in French. I have taught in private schools with an experience of 6 years . I would like to create my students' interest in languages and their use in everyday life.
6000 for 10 classes
As a Teacher I would like to utilize my lively and energetic attitude in teaching students with great enthusiasm. With my abilities I would also like to perform administrative tasks and responsibilities.
Qualifying Exam Year of Passing
Discipline Institute University/Board Percentage
M.A (Hons) 2017 English Indra Gandhi National Open University Indra Gandhi National University 59.13%
B.ED 2014 English and Science
Amity Institute of Education, Saket Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Total CPI- 78.6%
Diploma 2014 French Language
Kamla Nehru College University of Delhi 48.6%
B.A(Hons) 2013 English Janki Devi Memorial College University of Delhi 69.6%
A1,A2 & B1 2011- 2012 French
Alliance Francaise de Delhi Recognized By French Embassy A1-89%
Senior Secondary Examination 2009 Medical
St. FRANCIS DESALES SCHOOL, Janak Puri CBSE 80.40%
Higher Secondary Examination 2007
St. FRANCIS DESALES SCHOOL, Janak Puri CBSE 81.00%
• Taught in St. Mark's Girls senior secondary School. Handled English discipline for students of middle school.
Worked as a full time teacher and preparing examination papers and management of club activities as an Activity in charge. (2016-2019)
· Taught as a middle school teacher in The Air Force School, Delhi Cantt. For one complete session of year. (2015-2016)
· Taken first placement as a teacher for junior classes in St Francis De Sales School taking up disciplines, English and Social Science (2014-2015)
AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,NOIDA (TRAINEE TEACHER)
DURATION: 3 months
· Designed and taught lessons in ENGLISH and SCIENCE to class 6th to 8th .
· Developed and implemented engaging, effective lessons in both subjects.
· Designed and implemented interactive Science units to create effective lessons that met the learning needs and abilities of all students. (Educomp Smart Lessons).
· Hands on activities were integrated to foster student engagement and learning.
· Tutored individual students and taught inquiry English and science lessons.
· Incorporated an inquiry project to provide an opportunity for challenge and academic growth for students.
· Collected meaningful data including pre/post assessments to chart students’ growth Presently teaching in St. Mark's Girls senior secondary School
English, Hindi, French
Knowledge of MS-WORD, MS-POWERPOINT, MS-EXCEL, and Internet
Achievements & Honors
• Volunteer Experience (Amity Institute of Education, G.G.S.I.P.U)
EVENT- Anugoonj (2014); Annual Fest.
• Volunteer experience in organization of college festival (JANKI DEVI MEMORIAL COLLEGE).
• Awarded Certificates in March Past competition at college level.
• Participated in various Inter House Debating, Extempore, Writing, Poem Recitation and Fancy dress competitions.
• Participated in cultural competition like Dance & Music at school level.
• Attended Seminar cum Workshop on Action Research in the field of Education.
• Attended two days Seminar on National Repository Open education resources organized by NCERT in the field of education.
INSTITUTION FOR THE BLIND (BLIND SCHOOL)
LAJPAT NAGAR – IV NEW DELHI -110024 (Jan 2014 – present)
• Date of Birth: 14th February,1991
• Father’s Name: Mr. Gurkirpal Singh Ahluwalia
• Mother’s Name Mrs. Pritjyot Ahluwalia
• Sex: Female
• Nationality: Indian
• Marital Status: Single
Perfect! She is a great teacher...
Perfect! Dedicated teacher with amazing teaching skills.
Harbaaj is a fast learner and his greatest strength is his creative mind towards language. He needs to whole heatedly work on his reading and writing skills
She has 5+ years of experience in teaching. Explains each and every concept with clarity and clear doubts with patience.
Sanah is someone who brings immense deal of professionalism and credibility to her work. She has a very strong command over the English language and makes sure that she instills the same among her students with a scoop of creativity. She has the ability to engage the kids and make them fall in love with the subject. Anyone who enters her class, leaves with a smile on their face
Sanah is the kind of teacher that makes you love a subject because of the teacher. Her love for her job is evident from how much effort and passion she puts into teaching, and how hard she works to make a student excel to his/her full potential. Would recommend to anyone in need of good guidance and support!
She is committed, knowledgeable and dedicated teacher who has experience of many years and can bring out the best in every student.
An extremely passionate English and French teacher with excellent communication skills. She understands the requirements of the individual pupil and quickly adapts to their requirement. A very technology friendly mentor.
Sanah believes that - "Every child is unique and needs to be respected for that uniqueness" .
She has been a teacher for more than a decade now and has tutored many. During this passionate and successful voyage she came across students with different learning abilities , which gave her a mission to provide progressive learning opportunities to all. Her teaching methodology and style depends on the learning requirements and levels of the students.Her students have gained immensely because of her constant motivation and guidance.
She is extremely hardworking, sincere and committed. She has an experience of working with kids for a very long time. Taking care of and dealing with small kids requires patience, comitment, understanding and compassion, qualities that she possesses in abundance. I would without batting an eyelid put my ward in her care.
Sanah is a very talented teacher. Her dedication towards her students' learning goes beyond books.
The thing that sets her apart from other teachers, is that she makes education relatable and encourages students to work hard while still making the process fun.
Sanah is a well equipped teacher who does not only hold knowledge but also a talent to capture the interest of her pupils. She is well versed in her field and holds a passion for teaching itself.
vocabulary - english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english classes for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹600||Not available||₹600|
|5 hours||₹3,000||Not available||₹3,000|
|10 hours||₹6,000||Not available||₹6,000|