My classes are intended for students in elementary, junior high school and high school in general training and students who want to study in Sciences Po. My objective is to help students in their specific problems as well as to help them acquire effective working methods for long-term effects.
I started teaching classes 3 years ago, to students in college. I have had 2 students, both of them were in junior highschool. The courses covered different subjects, adapted to the needs of students (Mathematics, English and history in particular). Their grades improved and so did their confidence.
- SCIENCES PO PARIS, program Europe North America. Then Master in Urban policy (Dual degree with te London School of Economics)
- UCLA: 1 year. Exchange program.
- BAC Scientifique with rewards
- Homework assitance for 2 years
- Baby-sittings for 5 years
- Welcome hostess in Paris AIrports for 2 months last summer
- Street marketing since January 2017
- Field work in a hotel in India (Dunnimaa Resort, Alwar) for 1 month and a half
Sibylle étant trilingue Français-Anglais-espagnol, elle pourra vous apporter des connaissances complémentaires issues de ces trois cultures. Très pédagogue et rigoureuse, elle pourra vous aider a structurer vos devoirs et optimiser vos chances de réussir le concours sciencespo.
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest spanish classes to help you.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|