A result oriented professional with 8 years of experience in Finance and Accounts, Financial Reporting, Taxation, MIS & ERP Implementation.
Adept in research of tax issues related to business transactions & tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates. Hands-on-experience in handling Tax Returns, Financial Statements, Reconciliations, etc.
I have been handling the projects in Finance and Accounts proceedings of different companies like Jones Langs Lassalle building operations pvt. Ltd., Allena Auto Industries Pvt. Ltd., etc. & ability to take team along to achieve the desired results.
COMPENDIOUS CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED
Working as Operation and Accounts Manager
• Scrutinize, Passing of All Vouchers, Bills, Invoices, Dr. /Cr Notes.
• Scrutinize of all Ledgers with proper booking, their TDS applicability etc.
• Bank Reconciliation statement with suggestion to management for any query.
• Receivable Accounts with maintain Outstanding statement with ageing report to management in time to time with follow up with customers for resolve the query, Reconciliation of Debtors Accounts.
• Preparation of Payroll (employee wise)
• Preparation and filing of Annual Filling e-forms on Ministry of Corporate Affairs
• Registration for TIN/TAN/PAN
• Preparation of Balance Sheets of Proprietorship, Partnership Firms, Companies & Other entity
• Conducted audits of Private Companies
• Liaisoning with external professional teams
• Maintenance of accounts of various Indian & Foreign Companies in TALLY ERP
• Suggesting clients in taking decisions related to Capital Gain matters
• Acquisition of Import Export Code Number (IEC)
MIS including debtor analysis, Expenses analysis, Revenue analysis and other miscellaneous reporting.
4. Taxation: (Direct & Indirect)
• Sales Tax/VAT/CST: Prepare the details Up to Final Assessment, Monthly tax calculations & deposit, e-Return, Appeal, Annual Tax Audit.
• Delhi/Haryana/UP/Maharashtra VAT: Assistance in VAT registration, filling of VAT return, handling issue of C Form.
• Income Tax: Individual returns, corporate tax return, TDS return fillings, preparation of tax audit reports.
• Service Tax: Assistance in Registration, Calculation of Service Tax, filling of half yearly returns, concurrent audit of service tax inputs & finalizing of liability.
• Customs (Imports & Exports):-Handle All Customs query with relating to Import Clearance, Export with co-ordination with CHA and Overseas Shipping Lines. Calculation of Custom Duty, Finalize the duty sheet and pay the duty. Prepare all the Import and Export Documents for Customs. Liaison with custom official with various query relating to Import and Export shipping formalities.
• GST:- Assistance in Registration/Surrender, Calculation and payment of GST, filing of Returns.
5. Audit: Independently handling different types of Audit
• Tax Audit: Independently handle and close the Tax Audit with time line.
• Internal Audit: Handle Internal Audit with time line and correction made as per the suggestion of Internal Auditor.
6. ERP Implementation:
• Provided constant guidance and support in ERP implementation project.
• Assistance in designing of system processes as per client needs and business and provided support to technical team in designing same in ERP solution.
accounting classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest commerce classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance classes for all!
Taking tax system classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|