My teaching approach is deductive approach which involves learners being given a general rule, which is then applied to specific language examples and honed through practice exercises. Further more methologies can be used according to different topics and also according to students
I'm a teacher . I have done b.ed with maths and science as my teaching subject. I have also done masters in English. I have been teaching for the past 4 years and Qualified CTET and UPTET examination for both primary and Upper Primary level . [(C.B.S.E Curriculum)]
Phone No : +91 ( concealed information)
Email Id : ( concealed information )
● To build a long-term career in education domain that offers opportunities for career growth, and to keep up with innovative teaching methologies.
● B.Ed with 78% marks from CCS University in 2019.
● Masters of Arts in English from Vivekanand College, IGNOU (2015-2017)
● Graduation (2012-2015)
BSC ( Physical science) from shyamlal College, Delhi University
● Higher Secondary from St Mary Christian Sr Sec School, ghaziabad
● Qualified CTET ( Both Primary and Upper Primary level) in 2018.
● Qualified UPTET ( Both Primary and Upper Primary level ) in 2018
● Internship at DLF Public School , ghaziabad ( four months )
● Teacher training at a convent school, ghaziabad ( 15 days)
● Taught all subjects in Aakarshan Academy ,grade 6th to 8th ( 2015-2019)
● Taught maths and science in Aakarshan Academy, grade 9th (2016-2019)
Workshop/ Seminar Attended
● Workshop on Art and Aesthetics by department of new Adarsh Institute of education.
● Workshop on ICT , M.S Word , M.S Excel by department of New Adarsh Institute of Education.
● Workshop on language proficiency ( Hindi and English ) by department of New Adarsh Institute of Education.
● Impart education on children according to the syllabus.
● To create interest amongst the children in academics.
● Devise interactive methods to teach students.
● Assigning Homework and giving feedback..
● Maintain records on students progress
● Conduct a monthly meeting with students parents who lacks in concentration and have problems.
I Hereby declare that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Divya is a very knowledgeable and intelligent teacher...I believe that she give her best to teacher the students...
She surely deserve this and All the very best to her...
As far I know Divya is so dedicated teacher who always try her best to teach the students... And I trust on her that she won't let us down...
She is a very interactive to the students and has clear concept about the subject. She has more than 5+ years of experience in this field.
Excellent knowledge and communication skill, divya mam have made complex topic easy to understand. Maths always had been a weak point for me but now under her guidance, everything is fun and easy to grasps !
I know Divya personally. She’s great with maths. I’d say she has helped me out with maths a lot. Her way of teaching is perfect. She helps a lot by giving examples. And most importantly, she also has a professional degree for teaching. She’s teaching since a long time now.
She is very professional , intelligent and explains topic in a very easy ways. She gives detailed explaination of every topic. Highly recommended!!
Divya is a good teacher she is excellent and making sure each and everyone understands the clarity of the concepts make her the best teacher
Divya has clear concept about the subject and her teaching methods are great. She is experienced tutor. She understand students very well and clear their doubts easily.
algebra classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic classes for all!
Taking statistics classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹250|