My approach to teaching is quite simple: take the theoretical aspects of the subject and discuss the practicality of it. For example: Why do we buy a chocolate worth INR 20 more often than the one worth INR 100? Because it is cheaper. That's law of demand for you. Throughout my classes, we will take the practical and interactive approach to topics so that we can understand the concept rather than just learning about it.
I am a graduate from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, University of Delhi and have been working in the finance and marketing industry for almost four years now. My interests lie in Economics and blockchain and I would love to share the same with the students. I used to teach Economics and English to high school students and college freshmen as a way to make extra pocket money while I was in college. I did that for three years before taking a break and now I am back to my teaching ways.
100% refundable if cancelled at least 72 hours before the class. 70% refund if cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the class, non-refundable post that. Travelling cost as per actual cab fare if the distance is more than 10 kilometres. Taxes as applicable.
1. Graduated from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies in 2014- First Divison
2. Finalist of WagonR Think Big Challenge 3- Nation Wide B-Plan Competition broadcasted on CNBC
3. Writer and Director of 2 Major Street Plays while in college- Secured podium in almost all the colleges in DU
4. Bitcoin Trader and freelance content writer
5. Former Director, North India for The Grapevine Co.
6. Co-Founder Black Paper White- An artist management agency focusing on upcoming DJs
economics classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance classes for all!
Taking microeconomics classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|