I always want that whenever a student comes to me he/she must have a full understanding of whatever we go through in the session, after the end of the session.
I am M.Tech Machine Design Engineer. I have always enjoyed teaching and love to work with students in all grades. I have been teaching Math and Physics for more than 5 years. All the students whom I have taught have been completely satisfied by working with me and they have seen a significant improvement in their grades. I was successfully able to impart the crucial problem-solving skills. I taught my students how to analyze problems and cleared their concepts. Driven by the will to enrich students with practical experiences and easy examples, I always try to inspire students to explore complex world problems.
I choose Mechanical Engineering as my major. So, I was able to learn many core engineering concepts. I have tutored many juniors in my college in very crucial concepts and helped them prepare for tough tests and from my 3rd year undergraduate program, I started teaching to 1st and 2nd year undergraduate students of mechanical engineering.
-Completed CREO 2.0 Professional course from DCS, Indore (PTC certified Training Center).
-Basic knowledge of CATIA, Solid Works, ANYSYS, FEA and MATLAB & AUTO CAD.
-Successfully completed Manufacture’s Design Report (MDR), VDR (Vendor’ Design Review) &
TEMA Checklist for Condenser and Superheater for General Assembly & Part Drawings.
-Worked on BAJA SAE India project.
-Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Power Point.
- CHEGG Tutor
Project Relevant Experience : Roles & Responsibilities
- Participated in SAE BAJA 2015 Event conducted by Mahindra in Pithampur, Indore (M.P.). BAJA SAE is
an intercollegiate design competition run by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). The goal in BAJA
SAE racing is to design, build and race off-road vehicles that can withstand the harshest elements of rough
-Responsible for concept designing and development of SAE BAJA components.
-Preparing Functional Design Specifications and documents the project related information
-Review of design, drawing, calculation, prototype development, assembling and testing of various assemblies.
-Ensuring new/modified design meets the standard requirement.
-Developing Component qualification plan and to carry out testing, analyze results.
-Providing support on mechanical system design using design standards for cost, manufacturing, assembly,
reliability and safety.
- Preparing test documents and presentation materials.
- Our Project is about “Cooling Without Humidification”. In general, air cooler are used for cooling purposes
and they work properly. But the drawback of these air coolers is that they do not work properly in coastal
- After the identification of the problem of excess humidification in such areas we proposed a new system
which provides the cooling without affecting the psychometry of the control volume.
- This system is based on Joule Thomson Rule and consists of Blower, Nozzle, Throttle, Heating Coil and a
- - The advantages of this system are as follow-
• It does not affect the psychometry of the control volume
• It does not required water for cooling, due to which water handling is not required
• No corrosion
• No coolant is required
• No requirement of pump, which reduces the electricity
• One of the most important advantage of the system is that, it can be used as a heater in winter season
• No problem of irritation and suffocation
In future this type of system will be efficiently used on the place of evaporative air cooler. Since the system
does not used any coolant so there is no possibility of pollution and it is in favour of human health.
“All Terrain Wheel
- The aim is to design a wheelchair capable to run on varied terrain with self-locking feature while up hilling
using less manual effort. The purpose of the project was to design and implement a safe, effective and less
expensive modification system that helps the user maintain stability on non-ideal surfaces.
- This project is focus on modifying the manual wheelchair in order to make the user feel more comfortable and
convenient. With the help of software PTC CREO 2.0 Parametric, remodeling of wheelchair and analysis in
static field is done. The results we get are listed as following:
➢ An optimization design was developed in CREO 2.0 for the standard mechanical wheelchair.
➢ The optimization design shows significant improvements that can conveniently be introduced on the
mechanical wheelchair to make it more useful and comfortable to the users.
➢ Based on Methodology, we have achieved our objective by overcoming the problems of previous
Self-Locking Feature while Up hilling ✓
Capable to run on Varied Terrain ✓
Better handling on rough surfaces due to single castor wheel ✓
Requires less human efforts by using hand levers ✓
Locally repairable and Less expensive ✓
Year Degree Institute Board/Univ. Results (%)
2017 MTech (Machine Design) Sardar Patel College of Engineering Autonomous (Mumbai University) 87.30 till 1st
2016 B.E.(Mechanical) Malwa Institute of Technology R.G.P.V Bhopal 74.70
2012 H.S.C. Diamond Higher Secondary School Madhya Pradesh Board 76.40
2010 S.S.C. Agarwal Public School CBSE Board 7.8 CGPA
Organization : Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) Vijaipur Dist. Guna (M.P.)
Project Title : Fire Water Pump House
Duration : 28 days
Learning : Fire pumps function either by an electric motor or a diesel engine, or, occasionally
a steam turbine. Types of pumps used for fire service and functions of lubricating
Key point : Standard operating procedure and details of fire water pumps with operating
principle. The pumps are controlled by pressure sensors. When a fire fighter opens
a hydrant, or when a sprinkler comes on, water gushes out of the system and the
pressure drops. The pressure sensors will detect this drop and switch the fire
Larsen & Toubro Heavy Engineering
Organization : Intern in L&T Heavy Engineering Powai , Mumbai
Project Title : Heat Exchangers, Carbamate Condenser, Superheater
Learning : Detailed study of Part Drawings, General Assembly of Equipments & Procurement
Drawing. Successfully completed Manufacture’s Design Report (MDR) &
TEMA Checklist for Condenser and Superheater as per ASME, Australian
Key point : Manufacture’s Design Report (MDR)
VDR (Vendor’s Design Review)
TTS (Tube- Tube Sheet) Calculations
Partition Plate Calculations
Saddle Design in AUTO CAD.
Languages English, Hindi.
Interests -I like hiking and mountain climbing. I also enjoy playing outdoor games like football, cricket and badminton.
I love to play chess.I also like cooking traditional Indian meals for friends and family.
- Innovative approach and successfully modified traditional wheelchair as All Terrain Wheelchair as major
project and performed live demo in front of external examiner and showcased it.
- Hold 16th position in ALL Terrain Vehicle (ATV) design, conducted by SAE BAJA.
- Participated in SAE BAJA 2015 Event conducted by Mahindra in Pithampur, Indore (M.P.).
- Active Q & A Mechanical Expert in Chegg Tutoring.
- Won 1st price in Auto Championship Quiz held in College in 2013.
- Got 1st Rank in Prayas (Genius Brain Hunt) in 2011.
- Active volunteer and Coordinator of college Tech Fest.
Very knowledgeable, calm and real time examples and out of the box explanation to make student feel comfortable with topic makes him different from.other tutors.
He is awesome. His teaching skills and knowledge is very vast and he also use real time examples to relate things with topic.
He is Very good in teaching and tactics he follow while teaching is extraordinary.
mechanical engineering classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|