To connect with the student by giving similar day to day life examples.
To make the basic principals of the subject matter clear and simple, once the principals are clear ,
applying your mind to solve problems becomes a lot easier.
You give me a fish, I eat for a day, you teach me to fish, I eat for a lifetime!
I am an Electrical Engineer with a sports background, love to Repair things, travel, read and play badminton.
Would like to teach youngsters, once the right principals are understood, problem solving becomes amazingly easy. Like our body , our mind needs to be balanced.
Business manager and leader with excellent technical ability combined with strong interpersonal, problem solving, communication and marketing skills. Key strengths include business origination, project management, technical aptitude, and creativity.
FIRST ORDER ANALYTICS PVT LTD. 2007- 2012
Consultant. Mumbai , India
• Managing and optimizing operations of a KPO with 45 employees doing back office work in financial analysis, auditing and data processing. Implementation of new processes.
UNIQUE AUTOMATION 1993-PRESENT
Proprietor and Chief Executive Mumbai, India
• Manager of business dealing in procurement, sales and maintenance of plain paper copiers and computers, including selling & providing rental office automation products. Supervising a team of employees directly
• Achieved 150% growth in revenue since 1999; increased client base by 70%; clients include large private and public sector companies
• Bid, negotiated and secured contracts from India’s biggest oil companies ONGC Ltd and BPCL Ltd, and many state government undertakings like Mumbai University, etc
• Designed and implemented customer focus initiative for the firm. Strategy involved pre-emptive client calls on machine performance, integrating customer suggestions on service improvement and soliciting references from satisfied clients. Initiative resulted in 80% conversion rate from existing-customer references, and 23% increase in profitability. Especially significant since these relationships sustained the firm during the 2001 IT sector downturn
• Established marketing alliance with software development firm to market specialized technical packages to existing clients. Alliance expected to significantly enhance presence in the office automation market
• Cross-trained existing employees to develop new service offering that would entail complete maintenance of office equipment including copiers, computers, fax machines, and other peripherals. Offering expected to reduce operating costs of clients by over 15%
• Diversified business portfolio by entering the waterproofing business as authorized applicators for Tech Dry India Pvt Ltd in the Western India Region. Formed separate company called “The Final Solution” to manage and execute civil waterproofing contracts, successfully completed contract for BPCL and other organizations.
HCL HP (Hewlett Packard) 1991-1992
Area Manager Mumbai, India
• Promoted to Area Manager responsible for maintenance and marketing of copiers in the North and East of the state. Responsibilities included managing dealer relationships and recruiting service personnel. Reported directly to Country Manager
• Achieved sales increase of 80% within first year, generating revenues of Rs.3.4 million
• Selected by management to head a commercial team in recognition of superior technical and commercial skills, reporting to the Regional Manager Western India region, for the specific purpose of collecting on overdue receivables and disputed payments. Reduced outstanding amount by INR 138 million (or 82% of total outstanding) within six months
• Secured maintenance contracts from more than 70% of equipment clients, generating an additional INR 1.8 million in highly profitable maintenance income against a target of INR 1.4 million
• Achieved the distinction of being one of only three managers in the Region whose receivables collection at year-end was 100%
Sales and Service Engineer. 1988-1991
• Selected to HCL Ltd as Service Engineer from a pool of 47 candidates. Given responsibility of maintaining over 150 Copiers. The value of the contracts was approx. INR 1 million
• Trained on F- 4515, F-5210 and also High speed Risograph machines
COMPUTER BASE, INC 1987-1988
Hardware Service Engineer Mumbai , India
• Part of team for hardware support to clients; performed marketing activities and demos to prospective clients; worked on AT, XT IBM Computers, Epson, L&T, and Siekosha Printers, and Advance Matrix Tech Color printers
BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING 1983-1987
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Bangalore, India
• Coursework included Power Electronics, Computers, Power Generation and Distribution. A/C, D/C Machines and Transformer Applications
• Designed and constructed microprocessor controlled sump & pump controller
• Head of Student Cultural committee; Member of band that won awards at various Intercollegiate Music Competitions, played Drums and the Guitar.
• Member of the college/School Athletics, Volleyball, Table Tennis and Basketball teams
• Completed Certified Course in Survival at Sea, through the Maritime Institute in Mumbai
• Volunteered through Non-profit Organizations providing relief for Victims of the Bhuj (Gujarat) Earth Quake in January 2001
• Actively involved in society matters, was in the managing committee too.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic classes for all!
Taking geometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|