Innovative teaching means learning of a particular subject to practice its applicability in industrial and commercial growth. It does not mean only learning and understanding without any advantageous outcome. Teacher should take initiative in terms of good knowledge, skills and ability to convey properly it to students so that they can creatively think and come out with innovative ideas. Freedom to ask or promoting more questions than answers is the first step towards good and useful learning. A teacher should include multiple learning sources to highlight the important aspects of particular topic.
Basically, I am from Panipat, Haryana but from last 8 years, i am staying in Delhi. I completed my M.Sc in chemistry from IIT-Delhi and Ph.D. from Delhi University. I wanted to pursue my teaching career. I have six months teaching experience in "Narayana IIT Academy" for IIT-JEE students. I have really good academic record.
Dr. Payal Narang
India – 110017
Ph: +91 (concealed information)
Email Id: (concealed information)
I completed my M.Sc from IIT-Delhi and completed my Ph.D. from Delhi University 8 July 2019 only.
Drug Delivery Engineering, Smart Polymeric Bio-materials, Utility of Polymer Composites
• Well equipped on: UV-visible spectrometer, Fluorescence Spectrometer, DLS, DSC, FTIR, Viscometer, Karl Fischer
• Familiar with: Raman, SEM
• Six Months Teaching Experience In “Narayana IIT Academy” Kalu Sarai, South Delhi As Chemistry Faculty
• IIT JAM RANK – 18
• Facilitation certificate by DELHI STATE
• 1st prize in fun with lab competition in Hindu college, Delhi University
• IITD Semester Merit Award : Merit and Means Scholarship Award in IITD for getting IIT-JAM Rank - 18
• National Eligibility Test (NET), Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India, (2016)
1. An unexplored remarkable PNIPAM-osmolyte interaction study: An integrated experimental and simulation approach.
Payal Narang, Suresh B. Vepuri, Pannuru Venkatesu, Mahmoud E. Soliman, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 504 (2017) 417–428.
2. New endeavours involving the cooperative behaviour of TMAO and urea towards the globular state of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide).
Payal Narang, Pannuru Venkatesu, RSC Adv. 7 (2017) 34023–34033.
3. A molecular interplay for osmolytes-induced phase behaviour of poly
(vinyl methyl ether).
Payal Narang, Pannuru Venkatesu, Polymer 131 (2017) 224-233.
4. Unravelling the role of polyols with increasing carbon chain length and OH groups on phase transition behavior of PNIPAM.
Payal Narang, Pannuru Venkatesu, New J. Chem. 42 (2018) 13(concealed information)
5. An efficient study to reach physiological temperature with Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) (PNIPAM) in presence of two differently behaving additives.
Payal Narang, Pannuru Venkatesu, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 538 (2019) 62–74.
6. Scrutinizing the effect of various nitrogen containing additives on themicellization behavior of a triblock copolymer.
Payal Narang, Niketa Yadav, Pannuru Venkatesu, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 553(2019) 655–665.
7. How Does a Smart Polymer Respond to Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids?
Reddicherla Umapathi, Awanish Kumar, Payal Narang, and Pannuru Venkatesu, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 6 (2018) 1400−1410.
8. Effect of pH and temperature on conformational equilibria and aggregation behaviour of curcumin in aqueous binary mixtures of ethanol.
Nidhi K. Bhatia, Shyam Kishor, Nidhi Katyal, Pankaj Gogoi, Payal Narang
and Shashank Deep, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 103275–103288.
9. Efficacy of several additives to modulate the phase behavior of biomedical polymers: A comprehensive and comparative outlook
Payal Narang and Pannuru Venkatesu, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science submitted.
Awards and Honours
1. Won Best Oral presentation award in National Seminar on Biophysics (BIOPHYSIKA-2017)
2. Won Young Scientist award for Oral presentation in Indian Council of Chemists (36th Annual National Conference) December 2017.
3. Won Best Oral presentation award in Role of Biophysics in Academic and Industry, Chandigarh, October 2017.
1. Presented Oral presentation award in “Role of Biophysics in Academic and Industry” Chandigarh, October 2017.
2. Presented poster in “20th CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry” Feburary 2016.
3. Presented oral paper in “National Seminar on Advances in Polymer Science and Technology (Poly-2016)” March 2016.
4. Presented oral paper in “National Seminar on Biophysics, (BIOPHYSIKA-2017)” March 2017.
5. Presented oral paper in “6th National Conference on Chemical & Environmental Sciences: Emerging Dimensions & Challenges Ahead” April 2017.
6. Presented oral paper in “12th National Conference on Organics, Metallorganics and Thermodynamics (NCOMT-2017)” November 2017.
7. Presented oral paper in “36th Annual National Conference, Indian Council of Chemists” December 2017.
8. Presented oral paper in “International Conference on Emerging Trends in Drugs Development and Natural-Products (ETDDNP-2018)” Janurary 2018.
9. Presented Oral Paper in “4th Edition of international conference on Polymer Science and Technology” in London, UK, June 2018.
1. OPEN HOUSE : Experimental Demonstration on the experiment on April 19, 2014 open house event.
Experiment - Acid Breath Experiment
2. Waste Recycling Competition : THIRD Prize in Waste Recycling Competition of WILDLIFE SOCITEY of Hindu College, DELHI UNIVERSITY.
3. Active Participation in Environmental Society : Active participation in Environment Society of Hindu College ,PANCHTATVA ,Delhi University
4. Science Learning -Design, Spread and Documentation (Jun, 2012 - Jun, 2012) : workshop on instrumental designing of science learning technology.
5. Work on Water and Gas samples composition, National Fertilizers Limited, Panipat (Jun, 2012 - July, 2012).
• Gender : Female
• Date of Birth (DD/MM/Year) : 02/11/1992
• Languages Know : English, Hindi
• Native Place : 104, Green Park, Tehsil Town, Panipat, Haryana
• Mobile No. : +91 (concealed information)
• Email Id. : (concealed information)
I hereby declare that above information is totally authentic and true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Delhi Payal Narang
chemistry classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics classes for all!
Taking electrochemistry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|