Teach scientific ways of thinking.
Actively involve students in their own learning.
Help students to develop a conceptual framework as well as to develop problem solving skills.
Promote student discussion and group activities.
Help students experience science in varied, interesting, and enjoyable ways.
Assess student understanding at frequent intervals throughout the learning process.
1.before 1 year i have been giving classes
2.30-40 students.were taught
3.passing good marks to accieving my students.
4. Try to find internships and other paid or non-paid opportunities to gain work experience with your career skills.
5.Exams, in most cases, will not be like the ones you took in high school or dual-credit community college.
H.NO-1/36 POLICE LINE BULANDSHAHR
• To Achieve high career growth through continuous process of learning for achieving goal & keeping myself dynamic in the changing scenario to become a successful professional and leading to best opportunity. And willing to work as A G M/DGM (Civil) and in the reputed construction industry.
• A detail oriented and multitasking professional techniques having bachelor of engineering degree in civil engineering and completed project entitled DRAFTING OF STUDIO APPARRMENT using AUTOCAD at our concern CETPA INFOTEC PVT.LTD.,NOIDA
• Comprehensive knowledge of CAD,AUTOCAD and AUTODESK.
• Deep understanding regarding software development environments and considerable talent in achieving critical solutions.
• Excellent in presenting and make people understand.
Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University,Uttar Pradesh ,Lucknow
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering , 58.50% July-17
Waste and Recycled material in Concrete Technology
• Recycled aggregate concrete containing fly ash is an example of construction material in harmony with this concept,
• whereby sustainable construction development is useful with satisfactory performance, in both service and safety of
• structure, at lower costs and with advantages over ordinary concrete.
• Sports,music,and dance ,to art,blogging,or reading
• 1.Become a prefect or student Rep.
• 2.join a sports team.
• 4.Peer Mentoring.
• 5.Drama,Music & the performing arts.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS : 1.Certificate of AUTODESK 2.Certificate of AUTOCAD 3.Certificate of "STAAD PRO"
AREA OF INTEREST
• 1.Civil works
• 2.Project Planning & Execution
• 3.Value Engineering
• 4.Site Supervision
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking geometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|