I teach a topic by first introducing it, then by explaining it with various teaching aids and solving the doubts of the students. I take feedback of students and conduct tests after every chapter and then give them solutions for their problems and mistakes.
I am MBA(Finance) who is currently serving in a private school as an Economics teacher. I am also giving private tuitions as well as group tuitions to the students of all age group. I believe in hard work and 100% result oriented study.
GOVINDANARAYANAN V. IYER
Seeking entry level assignments in Financial Analysis / Portfolio Management / Teaching/ Company Secretary/ Audits with a leading organization of repute in preferably in Ahmedabad / Baroda / Pune
• A focused professional with zeal to make a winning career in Financial Analysis, Portfolio Management and Teaching
• A planner with a flair for working hard and contributing towards the achievement of the organizational goals & objectives
• Endowed with a passion for winning as evinced through the excellence in academics & extracurricular areas
• Quick learner with an ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines
• A result oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people at any level of business and management
• Abilities to work independently or cooperatively as part of a team
• Excellent communicator with good analytical and presentation skills
Apr’12 – Jun’12 Karvy Stock Broking Limited, Ahmedabad, Gujarat as Intern
• Worked in Distribution Channel and handled phone calls from Brokers and promoted schemes of Karvy to them. This was mainly sales and promotion job regarding schemes of Karvy.
Mar’14-June’ 15 Satyamev Jayate International School
• Working as a teacher for English, Computer, Social Science and SPCC for 5th, 6th and 7th, 9th to 12th.
July’15 to 19th October’ 15
• Working as a proxy teacher, librarian, computer operator and administration.
19th October’ 15 to present
• Working as SS and Economics teacher in 8th and 11th standards respectively. Working as Admin Assistant.
• B.Ed In Accounts and Commerce (Running)
• PGPM + MBA in Finance from IBS, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, ICFAI University with GPA 9.40 / 10 in 2013
• B.B.A in Finance from H.L.B.B.A, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Gujarat University with 75.80% in 2011
• 12th from H. B. Kapadia New High School, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Gujarat Board with 81.71% in 2008
• 10th from Nutan School Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Board with 81% in 2006
• Survey of Consumer Behavior towards Jeans in 2012
• Consumer Behavior of People in 2012
• Study of Denim Section from Arvind Mills, Radio Mirchi, Transformers & Rectifiers India Limited & Telecom Industry in India
• Well versed with:
o Tally 9 (I know little bit of Tally 9)
o Internet Applications
• Management Simulation Game Program in 2012
• Attended convocation seminar which was attended by Dr. Kiran Bedi
• Attended Seminar on “Cashless India-The Way Forward” by Mr. P.K.Balakrishnan
• HDFC Mutual Fund in AMA in 2012
• IPO seminar of TBZ in 2012
• Launch of Chrysalis Buzzle by Chrysalis foundation India at Radisson Blu Hotel on 15th November, 2014.
o Silver Medal in Business Standard Quiz Competition in 2012
o Gold Medal for securing first position in all the four semesters of PGPM
• NCFM Certification in 2013
Iyer sir Is expert in his field.
We are working in same school.
He is a student friendly.
accounting classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, commerce classes for all!
Taking finance classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹300||Not available||Not available|