My basic approach will be to give first the basic knowledge and start from basic. then gradually move to depth of the subject to understand the critical issue. and solve the numerical problem based on the theory they have learn.
I am working as a R & D engineer in Automobile company. I have done M.Tech in mechanical engineering from Indian Institute of technology dhanbad.I have working experience in the following CAD CAM software - UG NX , Autodesk inventor and auto cad.
In Pursuit of challenging and enriching assignments in R&D Department with an organisation of high repute.
• M.Tech in Mechanical engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Dhanbad.
• Technically accomplished professional with nearly 4.1 years of experience in R & D Department as a Design & New Product development engineer.
• Presently associated with Faros Technology Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon as a Design Engineer.
• Areas of expertise include CAD, CAM Software UG NX, Auto Cad and Auto Desk Inventor.
• Experience in Mechanical part design, Sheet metal, Plastic Product design and Tool design etc.
• Specialized in Product design, Project handling, excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
March’ 2017 to till date with FAROS TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. Gurgaon as a Design Engineer.
• Design & Development of Simulator Vehicles.
• Chassis and frame design as well as assembly of frame, seat belt & dashboard of Simulator Vehicles.
• Efficiently drafting, detailing, section with BOM, GD&T, Machining Symbols etc.
• Through knowledge of Structures, columns Loads calculation, Spring energy calculation as well as Stepper /Linear actuator power and Torque calculation.
• Selection of right OEM parts’ on the project based and interaction with customer for best price.
1. Title: - Carrier Mortar Tracked (CMT) Vehicles
Client: - INDIAN ARMY (SDD)
Environment: - Autodesk Inventor and UG NX
Description: - Efficiently created 3D model of various components such as Machined and sheet metal parts using Sheet metal and Modelling environment with the help of specified drawing. Assembly, Drafting and detailing of components.
• The Project deals in development of Carrier Mortar Tracked mock up with 81MM Mortar weapon.
• Design of mock up consists of Hull interior parts involving Mortar Tube, Mortar tube stand, Bipod, Sight Casing ,Ammunition storage box, Seats, Mortar tube mounting/Latches.
• The Project deal in how to give mortar tube 240 degree of rotation during fire mode and also when mortar fired there should be a feel of jerk.
2. Title: - Sarvatra mock up simulator vehicles
Client: - INDIAN ARMY (SDD)
Environment: - Auto cad and Autodesk Inventor
Description:-Design & Development of Front cabin, Rear Cabin, Valve Bank, Exhaust system and Remote Controller using sheet metal and modelling environment with the help of specified drawing. Also Assembly, Drafting and detailing of components.
• The Project deal in how to incorporate Rear cabin seat 2DOF.
• Design and Development of PVG-32 valve block for Sarvatra vehicle to operate H Bridge with the lever and crank arrangement in motor.
June’2014 to Feb.’2017 with Ingress Mayur Auto venture Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon as a Design Engineer
Title: - YRA Hutch Back profile
Client: - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (MSIL)
Raw material: - PVC and PP plastic compound.
Environment: - UG NX and Auto cad
Description: - Design and Development of 3D model of YRA Moulding roof profile ,Extrusion Die, Calibration, Sizer, and Roll Forming machine roller which are machined as well as sheet metal parts using modelling environment with the help of specified drawing, assembly, drafting and detailing of components for YRA moulding roof profile for Baleno Car.
• Working on UG NX & Auto desk Inventor (Sheet metal, Surfacing, Assembly Design & Part modelling).
• Generation of 2D drawings & handover drawings to production department after approval, for Mass Production.
• Conducting researches, using various models to work out new developments and innovations and prove them to be cost–effective.
• Review customer drawings, Plan out feasibility study for the manufacturing of the component.
• Design new concepts for development of new products and maintain technical compatibility to develop concepts into real products.
• Prepare and approve product design and test plans, review design and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products.
• Practicing GD&T (ANSI), DFMEA, PFME, APQP, PPAP.
• Complete development of new product as per the requirement of customer (APQP Process) & look after the documentation involved in development stage i.e. PPAP submission.
NAME OF EXAMINATION
BOARD YEAR OF PASSING COLLEGE MARKS OBTAINED
HIGH SCHOOL W.B.B.S.E 2006 RANIGANJ SHRI DURGA VIDYALAYA, W.B 71.3
INTERMEDIATE W.B.B.H.S.E 2008 RANIGANJ MARWARI SANATAN VIDYALAYA,W.B 68.6
WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (W.B)
MALLABHUM INST. OF TECHNOLOGY 82.8
M.TECH (MECHANICAL) IIT(ISM Dhanbad) 2014 INDIAN SCHOOL OF MINES, DHANBAD 88.5
1) Auto Cad
2) UG NX
3) Autodesk Inventor
4) ANSYS 14.0 work bench(Basic)
5) MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and Open office doc.
MACE training on the topic’s:
PFMEA, APQP and PPAP.
Qualified GATE examination in 2012 with 97 % mark’s and got scholarship from ‘MHRD of INDIA’ for pursuing M.Tech from ‘Indian Institute of Technology’ (ISM) Dhanbad ‘.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Sports- chess, cricket.
NAME - RAKESH KUMAR SHAW
FATHER’S NAME- Shri JAGMOHAN SHAW
LANGUAGE KNOWN- Hindi, English & Bengali
CURRENT ADDRESS - H.No. 58, Near Balaji Temple, Khandsa, Gurgaon-122001(Haryana)
PERMANENT ADDRESS - Chitandehra, P.O-Rasen, P.S-Dhansoi, Dist.-Buxar, Bihar-802128
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
DATE- RAKESH KUMAR SHAW
mechanical engineering classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹600||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||₹2,800||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||₹5,500||Not available|