There are steps of my teaching:-
1. Give an overall idea about a particular topic
2. referring text book/reference book
3. Allow students to derive questions
4. Group or interpersonal discussions.
5. Taking Unit tests for evaluation and subsequent follow up
6. Special focus for weak student.
I am a professional Social Worker done Masters in Social Work. I have 14 years of working experience including 9 years in Development Sector. I also have working experience as a teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya. I also have Software Diploma.
I am available for batch. When students will come in batch the rate will be decreased. I need Rs.4000 from a batch of 2 hours. It will be divided by the numbers of students.
MSW with 62% marks
Bachelor Degree with Economics, Political Science, Mathematics
Secondary with 69.33% marks and 81% in Mathematics
psychology classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sociology classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, civics classes for all!
Taking philosophy classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹1,000||₹1,000||Not available|
|10 hours||₹5,000||₹5,000||Not available|