Stick to Basic English Grammer as most of the people make simple mistakes while speaking though they are fluent. So focus on building sentences using proper grammer particularly Tenses so that they become flawless while speaking. Focus is on proper pronounciation.
A Science Graduate from Osmania University in 1987, developed Teaching English as a passion right from college Days. During Job also taught English to colleagues.
Now running Part time Spoken English Classes and communication skills for Housewives, Students, Office Goers
D.Sathya Narayana Murthy
Flat No G-2, 5-1-87/8, Aruna Gayathri Nilayam
Annapurna Colony, Mallapur, Hyderabad – 500 076
Mobile: +91 9398 77 99 65/ 93(concealed information) (R)
Email: (concealed information)
A dedicated and results-driven Senior Manager with a highly successful background in the achievement of profitable business growth through the creation and execution of successful strategies/Administration skills.
Experienced in working in various levels and with different Organizations in these 30 years has given self confidence, enthusiastic in learning new subjects, problem solving skills in a matured way.
Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships. Enjoy being part of, as well as managing, motivating and training, a successful and productive team, and thrive in highly pressurized and challenging working environments.
Summary of Skills & Experience
Graduated in the year 1987 - started career as QC Assistant and worked in the fields of Planning, Stores, HR & Administration, Marketing and Sales.
• Qualified Internal Auditor for ISO 9001: 2008 (QMS)
• Qualified Internal Auditor for ISO 14001:2004 (EMS)
• Qualified Internal Auditor for ISO 18001:2007 (OHSAS)
• Qualified First Aider & Fire Fighter
7. Career Summary
2016 to Till Date
Currently self employed “Aptxcel” – organization providing Consultancy Services in Domestic & Corporate Sectors.
Self employed “Mentors” – organization conducting Seminars & Training in PG & Degree Colleges for Students, in Personality Development, Communication Skills, Learning & Development, Behavioral & Soft Skills Career Opportunities in BFSI Sectors etc., Conducting Spoken English Classes. Designing multiple Training modules for Corporate, Govt Organizations like LIC, BFSI, Private Banks etc., Sales Auditing Modules for Corporate.
Self Employed as Distributor Rubber Products, Industrial Safety Products like Safety Shoes, Hand Gloves, Helmets – Personal Protective Equipments.
6. Career Summary
2013 to 2016 (4 Yrs) Manager Marketing, M/s. Esennar Transformers Pvt Ltd., Manufacturers of Transformers
• Recruiting, assessing employee capabilities.
• Motivating from Regional Manager Level to Marketing Engineers
• Monitoring of MIS Reports - DVR, Weekly Reports & Monthly Reports.
• Guiding in achievement of Sales Targets & providing Support required from H.O.
• Identification of training needs, Preparation of training calendar & conducting Trainings
• Developing and implementing the marketing strategy and plan. Researching and reporting on external opportunities. Understanding current and potential customers.
• Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management).
• Success and failure analysis, managing budgets, developing guidelines, making customer focused decisions. Providing leadership direction to the team.
• Single Point Contact for all the Post Order Activities between Regional Office & Customer from Receipt of the Order till Dispatch of Transformer/Payment Collection
• Review the order & finalise, Acknowledgement to customer on acceptance of order
• Preparation of order advice to Purchase & Production Departments
• Coordinating with Design, Purchase & Production, Follow up with Customer for Advance Payment
• Follow up with Purchase & Production towards completion of the JOB
• Calling customer for Inspection of the Job – Coordination with QC
• Coordinating with Accts & Follow up for Full Payment with Customer.
• Coordinating with Dispatch section, Customer Care during Inspection of Transformer
• Timely Delivery of Transformer to Customer
Management Representative for Quality Management System & Environmental Health & Safety System:
• Implementation of QMS 9001:2008, EMS 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
• Monitoring the use of PPE’s and adherence to safety procedures
• Ensuring the identification of environmental aspects & impacts, hazards and risks related to operational controls
• Ensuring effective internal and external communication
• Organising Internal/External Audits periodically
• Creating awareness among the staff / employees on QMS & EHS
5. Career Summary
2009 to 2012 (3 Yrs) Manager – Sales & Administration
“M/s R.S.Arora Rubber Corporation”– Hyderabad
Manufacturer & Dealer of Rubber Products.
• Motivating the Sales Staff and setting Sales Targets/back up/Follow up in achieving the set targets.
• Monitoring the Sales among the Dealers
• Introducing various Sales Schemes, Focus on Institutional Sales.
• Responsible for Marketing Activities across A.P., Preparation of Enquiry / requirements received from the customer.
• Preparation and sending the offers to the customer in accordance with both Technical and Commercial aspects.
• Vendor Registration, Tenders – both Government & Private Sectors- Preparation of Technical, Commercial Bids, Attending Tender Openings, watch on Competitors.
• Post Sales – Service Activities, coordinating with Service Team for timely response to field problems.
• Forwarding Quotation for Service – Repairs and finalizing the commercial matters.
4. Career Summary
2007 to 2009 (2 Yrs) Asst. Manager – Sales & Administration
“M/s Hemair Systems India Limited”– Hyderabad
Manufacturer of HVAC systems.
• General Administration, Time office management
• Preparations of attendance, leave particular of individual employee
• Preparation of Pay sheet and disbursement of Payments
• Total Security & Security Aspects
• Recruitment, Identification of Training needs, Preparation of training calendar & conducting trainings
• Looking after transport requirements, Housekeeping
• Performance Management & Appraisals, Releasing Annual increments based on performance
Ensuring Timely Payment of Electricity, Water, Local Taxes, PF, ESI, Labour Contractors and Security Agencies, Monitoring Labour Contractors and taking care of manpower requirement based on Production Plans
3. Career Summary
2001 to 2006 (7 Yrs) Asst Manager – Sales
JnA Exports Pvt Ltd., Bangalore
Importers of Falcon Lubricants,
Distributor for Industrial V-Belts
• Business Development in Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh
• Appointment of Area wise Dealers, Retailers
• Monitoring Sales through Executives & ensuring to achieve the set sales targets
• Institutional Sales, Govt Tenders
2 . Career Summary
1994 to 2001 (7 Yrs) ‘Planning & Purchase Executive’
‘M/s BPL Sanyo Utilities & Appliances Ltd., Bangalore’
Washing Machines Division
• Incharge of Stores Department.
• Maintenance Stock of all materials, Periodical Stock Statement Preparation,
• Bin Cards arrangement for all the materials,
• Plan for materials as per the Production Schedules
• Coordination with the Purchase Department for procurement of materials
• Inventory Control
• To arrange materials for Monthly, Weekly & Daily Production Activities
1. Career Summary
1987 to 1994 (6 Yrs) ‘Quality Control Asst’
‘M/s Bells Controls Ltd., Mysore’
Manufacturers of Process Control Instruments, Pneumatic Valves
• Joined as Quality Control Assistant in QC/QA
• Worked in Planning Department – PPC
• Worked in Stores Department
IT & Other Skills
• Good Hand On Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Internet and Email
Education and Qualifications
* B.Sc Electronics from Anwar-Ul-Uloom College, Mallepally, Hyderabad with 74% in 1987.
* Intermediate from Nrupatunga Junior College, Bagh Lingampally with 69% in the year 1983.
* SSC from Nrupatunga High School, Bagh Lingampally with 71% in the year 1981
Languages Known: Can Speak, Read & Write - Kannada, Telugu, Hindi & English
Date of Birth: 03rd June, 1965
Marital Status: Married and blessed with 2 daughters studying in B.Com 2nd Year, 2nd Year Intermediate.
esol - english for speakers of other languages classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english classes for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,200||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||₹1,800||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||₹2,750||Not available|