I believe in teaching from the basics in order to develop a strong command over the language both in terms of speaking and writing. I have been giving english classes since many years now with the objective of making kids understand the logic behind speaking correctly.
5 Years of HR experience with corporates, 10 years of experience in content writing as a freelancer and have beening giving english classes to kids of Standard 1 to Standard 5 of both CBSE and Cambridge. Enjoy teaching children and make learning english fun.
To Become Top-Notch Human Resource consultant and to utilize my learning’s along with the guidance from the organization I belong to and thus, deliver into the key issues to achieve the organization goal. I want to offer my abilities, knowledge & experience and become an asset for the organization.
Freelance Content Writer
Period :Jan 2009 to Dec 2016
Niche: Travel, Health, Décor, Parenting, Gadgets.
Role: Wrote more than 10000 articles which are posted in many websites across the globe. Had started a small start up content writing business with four employees. Have experience in client interaction, management, negotiating and delivery of projects.
Skills: Understanding of requirements, Evaluation of TAT, Delegation of task, Coordination and Timely Delivery of all the projects.
Company Name : Accenture Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
Position Title : HR Analyst/ Subject Matter Expert/Team Leader
Period : Feb 2007 – June 2008
Client : Unilever
Role and Responsibilities:
Integral part of the transition team, which transitioned the project Unilever to India.
• Managed a team of 7 HR Process Associate for employee services to ensure that all changes to Job details change are made and updated for employees.
• Proactively manage cases through process stages, with reference to clients’ policies and procedures, to agreed resolution.
• Provide information, advice and guidance to clients in the relevant HR areas.
• Ensure and maintain the security and confidentiality of client data.
• Check team members’ cases against quality criteria and internal measures, identifying improvement opportunities and giving feedback.
• Identify training and development needs and Conduct refresher training to the team as and when required and also during the changes in the recruitment process.
• Develop and implement training packages and help train new recruits ensuring they understand the confidential nature of the work area.
• Single point of reference for all case management related queries and support in data collection and issue resolution.
• Preparation of daily and weekly dashboards.
• Take all escalation calls and provide resolution for all issues.
• Preparing Dashboard presentations & reports (Weekly and Monthly).
• Generation of productivity and quality reports to be sent to management and client.
• Identify and implement process improvement.
• Timely and effective implementation of recognition and rewards.
• Manage day-to-day activities across shift in delivery of product/process, identify areas of potential risk and strengthen control and conduct regular team meetings to disseminate process product and organizational related information.
Work allocation and efficient resource management to ensure effective utilization of resources.
1) Have created many LWI for the pilot process and received many appreciations.
2) Have done RKT for the team.
3) Have received the Prestigious “Summit Award” for bringing down the error percentage from 154% to 0%.
When I was promoted the error percentage of the team was 154%. This was a big challenge for me. However, with my attention toward details I could bring down the error percentage to 0.
4) Received “Celebrating Performance Award” for my immense contribution towards the following:
Reviewing of Release 4 GWIs
Review of LWI written during KT
Re writing of LWI with operational comments and leads
Validation of supporting documentation
Creation of SWI
Facilitation during RKT
Providing Assessments to check understanding
5) Received the “Green Star Award” for no errors and service issues for last six months.
6) Received “Spot Award” for contribution towards the Wave 3 Go Live.
Position title : HR- Executive /Sr. Process Associate
Period : 7 Feb 2005 – January 2007
Client : Accenture Account
My expertise, as a Recruiter:
Learn and understand JD (job description) of the requisition from Central database and required skill for the requirement.
Scrutinizing, short listing profiles from Central database which is a response to the postings for the specific requirement.
Sourcing quality and good volume of resumes from different channels – Job Portals, Agency applications and internal. Uploading the same in the Central database.
Making a detail analysis on the requisition, understanding the constraints faced for sourcing resumes for that particular position and helps the client in modifying the requirement, if required.
Closing the position.
Handling all job data changes for employees related to salary, positions, reporting managers etc.
My expertise, as a Team member:
Helped the new joiners by making them understand the work flow.
Created LWI’s for process flow and better understanding.
Assist the team member for Validation / Quality check on Request.
Frequently sharing thoughts to get familiar with the system.
Prepare daily and weekly reports.
Attending weekly Conference Calls and Meetings on Focus Areas.
Met and exceeded the SLA’s consistently.
Adhered to SLA specified for the process, completing within the targets.
Received timely appreciation from the onshore team.
Implementing process changes for smooth functioning.
Contributed my might to sustain client satisfaction with quality work
Taken the total ownership of the work assigned and haven't received any escalations from the on shore team.
Technical Recruiting Areas: Programmer/Analysts, Testers, Web Developers, Network Engineers, Systems Administrators, Project/Program Managers, Business Analysts, Strategy Consultant, software engineers & Middle Management people.
General Recruiting Areas: Recruited candidates in ITES, Account, finance, sales, marketing, Administration and human resources.
Met and exceeded the SLA’s consistently.
Received Alliance Award for best team.
Received Spot Award for excellent performance and initiative.
Acknowledged for working as events coordinator for the fun group of the company.
Organized and managed all major events of the company.
IBM Daksh, Gurgoan , Haryana.
Period- August 2003 to September 2004
Client - Amazon
IBM Daksh is the fastest growing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider in India, managing customer care services and back office processes for leading global organizations in the domains of banking, insurance, financial services, travel, technology, telecom and retail.
Main duties and responsibilities
Customer Support Specialist
1) Dealing with customer via email.
2) Handling customers enquires and issues.
3) Handling snowball issues.
4) Taking care of payments and receipts for sale.
5) Providing information to customers about services available in store.
6) Preparing reports and sending them to the concerned person on time.
Acknowledged in giving 100% Customer satisfaction and adjudged
as one of the most efficient agent with the process.
Understanding of HR business processes
Transition of business processes
Operational Excellence documentation and implementation
Course University/School Year
Degree B.Com with distinction from Assam university, Assam 2003
PUC T.G. Higher Secondary School, Imphal, Manipur.
SSLC Nirmalabas High School, Imphal, Manipur.
1) Got the 5th position at 12th, from Manipur University securing 74%.
2) Got 2nd position in graduation from Assam University securing 78%.
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY :
English, Hindi, Bengali & Manipuri.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
1. Actively participated in various CULTURAL AND NON CULTURAL activities both in school and college level.
2. Active member with HELPAGE INDIA, an NGO.
STRENGTHS AND INTERPERSONAL TRAITS:
Data friendliness, Analytical and structural thinking, Community living, Dynamic and Leadership charisma, Time management Skills, Creative and resourceful, Excellent sense of responsibility. Amazing grasping power.
Reference: Would be provided on request.
Perfect! We wanted someone who cares for our child. By helping our son develop his communication skills and feel confident, you have been exactly what we were looking for.Thank you for being such an important part in our child’s development.
Excellent! Parmita is a very versatile and knowledgeable teacher. She has an unique style of teaching concepts which makes the topics easy and fun to learn. Her interaction with my kid, accent and passion towards teaching English subject are adorable.She is highly recommendable teacher.
It’s been only few days back since I enrolled my son and niece. They both enjoy her classes and always look forward. It is a power packed class with proper utilisation of time. The content and the delivery of her class is outstanding. Have great hopes and wish to take this journey to a long way...
Parmita Das started teaching my kid year back...she is excellent at her work..and has an impressive command over English language..she connects with the students very well and has ability to inspire kids to actively participate in her class...My child is always excited while waiting for his turn to answer....it's my pleasure to introduce her as one of the best teachers...her dedication and positive approach would definitely help her in building base for many more students in near future...I am delighted that my kid is enjoying his lessons and always enthusiastic for the class. Thankyou Ms Parmita for being a wonderful mentor.
Parmita has a good command over English language and can thus easily render her knowledge to the students. She is confident with her vast experience of working in many arenas,hence can impart rightly the correct method of learning English along with its grammar in a playway method.Her classes are very students friendly, informative and interesting. I recommend her as the best English tutor.
Great! Great teacher!! She is friendly, kind, knowledgable and great fun to talk with. She knows what is important for English learners and also what we need to do to improve quickly.
Parmita is having an excellent command over English. She is an excellent teacher and my kid's are an example of her teaching. Parmita is very good in the grammatical part and also she is very strong in the history subject. I really recommend her as a very good teacher.
She is a powerhouse of talent. She is one of the best English teacher I have ever known.
The way she explains the complicated topics and makes it look easy is commendable. That helps in developing a genuine love for learning in her students. My daughter loves to attend her classes and looks forward to attend.
Parmita has clarity in the concepts of English language. The rules of English language are not simple and it is refreshing to find a teacher who knows her basics. I have enrolled my daughter in classes with Parmita and the improvement in her fundamentals has made the classes totally worth the time and effort.
school english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing classes for all!
Taking writing classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹400|