I teach with a student-centric approach using an ample amount of examples to make sure the students get the concepts internalized and don't keep forgetting the basics. Consistent revision in various fun ways helps students to generate interest.
I am an MBA student, with brilliant communication skills, who has been a topper in Physics and Chemistry too, in her board exams. I have been extremely good at Organic Chemistry, and you will be too. What are you waiting for, get enrolled and ace those exams!
The fee may vary under certain circumstances.
PGDM- Media and Entertainment 20-22
Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
2016-2019: B.A- 65.77% from Bharati College, University of Delhi
2013-2015: HSC-87.40 % from R.R. Public School, Noorpur
2012-2013: SSC- 9.6/10 CGPA from St. Mary’s Convent Senior Secondary School, Dhampur
Responsibilities and Achievements (Academic, Competitions, Others):
Positions of Responsibility held at WeSchool
• PR Team Member at Samvad (monthly magazine of WeSchool) 2021
• Management Council Member 2021
Positions of Responsibility held pre-Weschool
• Head Girl at R.R. Public School. 2014
• Head of the Literary Club at R.R. Public School. 2013-2015
• Represented school in an interschool debate competition. 2013
Achievements Pre WeSchool
• Secured distinction in a certificate course in Japanese Language 2019
• Secured decent ranks in national level Olympiad competitions.
• Won speech and writing competitions at school.
Digital Marketing by Google
Virtual Educator by PCTI
1-Year Certificate Course in the Japanese language
English, Hindi, Japanese (Beginners)
Internships and Live Projects During WeSchool (December 2020 - April 2021):
Campus Ambassador for NSS IIT Delhi Annual Fest, Kaizen 2021
● One of the top campus ambassadors for the fest where I increased the audience for the fest using my skills in Public Relations, Digital Marketing, and Management.
Winter Internship with Tenhard India Pvt Ltd.
● Human Resources intern at Tenhard India Pvt Ltd.
Live Project with Tenhard India Pvt Ltd.
● Did sales, market research, data analysis, and digital marketing.
Internship Pre WeSchool (May - June 2019):
1.Directorate of Education-British Council-Macmillan Education
●Worked as an educator at a Government School in Delhi under “Project Spoken English -2019” by the Directorate of Education.
●Took training from British Council for delivering the course effectively.
Key Learnings from Sessions attended during WeSchool Foundation Program 2020:
INDUSTRY IMMERSION BY
• Hotstar- Overview of its best practices that make it one of the Top 5 OTT platforms.
• Schbang - Overview of its work culture and journey of its founder Mr. Harshil Karia.
• RepublicTV - Introduction to the world of the news channel and its revenue model.
EMERTECH SESSIONS BY
• Dr. Pradeep Pendse (Digital Thinking) - Comprehended how automation is becoming a part of our day-to-day activities.
• Prof. Viplav Kambli (Emerging Technology) -Developed an overall idea on how AI is revolutionizing the corporate world in its own way.
• Rohit Pandharkar (Technological Innovations in Business world) -Became familiar with the technical innovations shaping the current business world.
Hobbies and Interests:
Languages, Graphic Designing, Interior Designing, Numerology, Social Service
Perfect! I would like to suggest students for,
this respective teacher for jee-neet/11-12th preparation
And she is a good and kind teacher!!
Also she has good knowledge of physics and chemistry
I've worked with Ayushi and from what I know, she is very disciplined and a hardworking person.
And for most of the work we've done, she does in-depth research on the subjects before coming on to a conclusion.
Also, she has a strong background in science as a subject which is why I am confident in her. She has very simple methods to explain complex topics which makes the topics really easy to grasp.
Ayushi is definitely the best choice for organic chemistry lectures because of her knowledge and understanding for the subject and also to make lectures fun and interesting and constant engagement with the students.
I highly recommend Ayushi as an Organic chemistry teacher. She has a sublime knowledge on the subject and has amazing teching skills making a best fit for this post.
All the best, Ayushi!
physics classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, organic chemistry classes for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹200|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹1,000|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹2,000|