I always pay equal interest to each and every student. How much harder the topic is, I always try to simplify it so that a student can easily understand the main concept . Most of the time I use to give some real life example which help a student to understand the topic better.
I am an Engineer in electronics and communication with master degree in communication system. Passed my B.E and Mtech with 1st class with Distinction. Since 2014, December I have been teaching in various institution with various subjects e.g. Physics for (JEE, state entrance exam, medical entrance exam,higher secondary curriculum), Reasoning and Quantitative for (Various job oriented exams).
Email: (concealed information)
Worked as a Physics faculty at Intensity Classes, a coaching institute for IIT-JEE, AIPMT and CEE,
in Jalukbari since December 2014 to June 2015.
Worked as a Faculty of Reasoning and Quantitative at Bright Career Point, a coaching institute for Govt. Job (Railway, Defence, Bank and SSC) at Bongaigaon since July 2015 to January 2017.
Worked as a lecturer of Physics at Sankar Madhab Academy, AHSEC permitted and Govt. of Assam permitted junior college of Arts, Science and commerce, at Bongaigaon, since January 2017 to May 2018.
M.Tech (Communication System) May 2014
S.R.M University, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu
B.E(Electronics & Communication) May 2012
Annamalai university, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
XIIth B.R.P.L Vidyalaya, Bongaigaon May 2008
Xth B.R.P.L Vidyalaya, Bongaigaon May 2006
• Paper titled “Design and Implementation of Radio on Visible Light System for indoor Communication” selected for IEEE international conference on communication and signal processing-ICCSP’14with an ISBN no. 978-1-4799-3357-0
• Paper titled “An Alternate for Indoor Mobile Wireless Communication using Radio on Visible Light” selected for IETE (The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication engineers) with ISBN 978-1-(concealed information), published by Coimbatore Institute of Information Technology.
• Qualified for participation in state level “NATIONAL CHILDREN SCIENCE CONGRESS” during 11-14 October 2003.
• Academic Excellence Award 2006: Received Anundoram Borooah award from Planning and Development Department Government of Assam, for performance in HSLC examination 2006.
• Received Meritorious Award Certificate from Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited for performance in HSLC examination 2006
• Qualified as a finalist in the event- paper presentation at Aarush’11,a national level technical fest organized by SRM university.
• Attended a two day workshop on MIMO COMMUNICATION AND NETWORKS held on 23rd-24th January 2013 at SRM University.
• Participate in the event “ROBO GP- A multi functional robot design and fabrication event” at GRAVITAS10’- A national level technical fest at VIT university, Vellore.
• Certification of participation in the workshop- “MATLAB SIMULATION STUDY” organized by ROBONIX technology in VIT University.
• Certificate of participation in the workshop -“ROBOTICS” organized by Lema Labs, Chennai.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|