I would like to give students with pursuing engineering(Mechanical) or below qualification.
"Those who know, do. Those that understand, teach" -So I try to understand my students and where the are, what they know & what to be improved.
--Online -(can give home tutoring at weekends)
--Available most of the day
Robotics club coordinator in my college for one year
12 months, I have been giving some online tutoring in other online websites.
A consistent pre exam day helper for my friends form 1st standard on wards :P
Automation is my part of job.
• Bachelor degree from IIT Hyderabad in Mechanical Engineering
• Secured 2763 in JEE 2011 out of 0.5 Million students appeared.
• Secured State level 101 AIEEE 2011 conducted by CBSE, 1.5 Million students
• Secured 56th rank in KEAM 2011 out of 0.135 Million students appeared.
• Scored 100% mark in all subjects in Plus Two Public examination
• CORE member of ROBOTICS CLUB in College
• Represented IIT Hyderabad in Robocon – 2014 held in Pune.
• Organized events in NVISION 2013 (The inter college Technical Fest of IIT
• Organized events in ELAN 2014 (The inter college Technical Fest of IIT HYDERABAD)
• Volunteering for National Service Scheme (includes teaching activities in rural areas).
• Industrial designing of smartphone at SMARTRON Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India.
• System modelling automation (ABAQUS) in General Motors Bangalore
engineering classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mechanical engineering classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, automation classes for all!
Taking robotics classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹600||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||₹2,500||Not available|