Mathematics is an Art and to master any Art practice is must.
Methodology to teach Mathematics
1. Make the basic concepts of Mathematics clear.
2. Make them understand the Why, that means Why is particular menthod used for particular problem.
3. Visualization- Practicing new problems & making it a positive experience.
4. Whenever required using new modules and teaching aids.
5. Encouring students to think loud i.e. encouring students to find new methods of solving problems.
I am a graduate in Mathematics having 4 years of teaching experience in Mathematics, 3 years of experience as Academic & Career Counselor and currently working as Parents Relationship Manger in CBSE affiliated School. I have also cleared Madhava Mathematics Competition (MMC), Organized by: Department of Mathematics, S. P. College, Pune & Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai.
5th to 7th Grade
Per Hour: 400 Rs.
Monthly: 5000 Rs.
Per Hour: 550 Rs.
Monthly: 6500 Rs.
9th & 10th Grade
Per Hour: 650 Rs.
Monthly: 8000 Rs.
Additional Travelling cost may vary with travelling distance. 1000 Rs. is the max amount that can be charge.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic classes for all!
Taking geometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|