For subjects like Maths or Physics, building strong foundation is extremely important - it can be achieved by ensuring a) concepts are clear to students and b) practcing as many questions as possible. Teaching both the subjects can be made interesting for students by keeping it simple, giving examples which students can relate to.
I am an Electrical Engineer from IIT and have also done my MBA from XLRI, Jamshedpur. I am expereinced Statistics professional (certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt from Indian Statistical Institute) and have total 20+ years of professional experience. Currently working with IBM; and prior to this, worked with organization like Genpact, Infosys, NOKIA and Tata Steel.
I am also a visiting faculty in few colleges and universities like Shiv Nadar university where I take UG and PG courses regularly.
Business Leader with 20+ years of diverse industries experience manufacturing, consulting & BPM and bringing in blend of Process Excellence & Re-engineering, Operations, Analytics, Innovation, Digital and Transformation skills for transforming business processes for Global Insurance & Financial Services clients
• M.B.A : XLRI, Jamshedpur in 2003-2004 with specialization in Finance
• B. Tech : Electrical Engineering from IIT BHU in 1997
• Six Sigma Master Black Belt: Trained & Certified by Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore in 2006
• Overall 21+ years’ work experience across multiple industries and functions
IBM - Currently working as Global Continuous Improvement & Delivery Excellence Lead
Genpact - Process Excellence & Transformation Leader for Insurance clients - 8 years
CRISIL - Advisory / Process Consulting services to Indian financial services clients - 3 years
Infosys - Process Excellence leader, Banking & Capital Market clients - 2 years
Tata Steel - Power plant operations and driving Operation Excellence - 7 years
Visiting faculty in Shiv Nadar University and take regular courses in UG, Graduate and Post- graduate (MBA) batches. List of courses which I generally take:
1. Total Quality Management (TQM)
2. Operations management
3. Project Management
4. Process Excellence
5. Financial management
6. Financial Market and various financial Instruments
7. Insurance Industry overview and E2E Insurance process lifecycle and Products
8. Robotics Process Automation and Cognitive
9. Global Capital Market & Primary and Secondary Market comparison
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹1,000||Not available||₹1,000|