I have 7 years of total experience. I was working in Industry as Human resources for 4 years and last 3 years i am working as full time Management Lecturer for MBA classes. I am taking classes for subjects like human resource management and statistics from school to college level.
I have been giving full time lectures for last 3 years and as part time faculty for 8 years. I taught subjects like human resource management and statistics. i taught almost 500 students as full time and and 100+ students as part time
As per discussion with student
Mobile: +91-(concealed information), (concealed information)
E-mail: (concealed information)
Availability: 2 Week Notice
To achieve HR Management Faculty career wherein I can use my skills to the best of my abilities and be a useful asset to the Organization.
Master of Business Administration (Human Resources) (2013-2015) – Graduated with 62% on 15 May 2015
Sunrise University, Rajasthan, India
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (2005-2009) – Graduated with 67% on 15 May 2009
Mount Zion College, M.G University, Kerala, India
4 YEARS OF INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE AS HR AND 2 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS OF ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE AS MANAGEMENT FACULTY
TEACHERS’ ACADEMY GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, BANGALORE 4th JULY 2016 –31st OCTOBER 2017
• Handling Classes for BBA students in Entrepreneurship management, SHRM, Organization change and Compensation management Papers
• Trainer & Guide in SAPS (Student Training & Development) Program.
ABMTR BUSINESS SCHOOL, BANGALORE 6th JULY 2015 – 12th JUNE 2016
• Handling Classes and guiding MBA & BBA students in Statistics, Operations Research, Human resource management Papers
• Heading Training and Placement Department and trainer in Campus to Corporate (C2C) Program.
• Guiding and Coordinating students for Seminars, presentations in Human Resource Management.
• Training and mentoring students for Job Interviews and HR Soft skills.
NAFFCO - QATAR 22nd NOVEMBER 2012 – 13th MAY 2013
Human Resource Coordinator
• Coordinating work inside the HR department and maintains a detailed record of the turnover, and researches and formulates strategies which effectively aid in employee retention
• Consulting with practice managers regarding employee turnover, absenteeism, changes in work settings, employee motivation and recognition, and other employee-related aspects.
• To be in regular touch with project managers for any requirements related with projects, and prepare periodical announcements of required positions.
• Assessing, sieving, and interviewing candidates for available positions; and making referrals of well-qualified and skillful applicants to the respective department managers and handling positions for summer students.
• Include carrying out field interview campaigns and advertising, arranging for all essentials needed for the recruitment drive, coordinating work with other staff members, determining employee performance appraisals and developing plans and strategies for recruitment.
• Create and maintain all employee records in Oracle HRMS
• Coordinate with Payroll Coordinator to initiate payroll transfer or leave balance adjustment applicable to the circumstance
• Attendance Management & Timesheet updating.
• Prepare appointment and/or offer letters. Verify all necessary authorizations are in place.
• Prepare joining reports/cash advance for newly joined employees.
ACEWARE GROUP, TRIVANDRUM 08th June 2009 –07th Nov 2012
Senior Human Resource Executive / Human Resource Executive
• Conducts interviews up to senior executive levels.
• Conducts exit interview.
• Conducts orientation program to new employees.
• Coordinates and liaises with external consultants on employees’ training needs and arranges training schedules for employees.
• Reviews compensation and benefits up to junior designer level.
• Involves in yearly manpower planning and expansion.
• Assists in drafting out annual letter and promotion letter.
• Administers the HR procedures are adhered to.
• Manages and appraises subordinates’ performance and their career advancement
CERTIFICATES AND COURSES:
• Completed the corporate practical oriented training in HR House with hands on experience in HR Generalist areas covering areas –
Core HR Domain Areas, Manpower Planning, Recruitment Process Training & Development, Policy Implementation, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits MIS Reports & Advanced Excel Reports, PMS & GD, SWOT Analysis, Competency Mapping, ER Management
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 9i and Basic Computer Hardware Training
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 7/XP/Vista
Application: Oracle E- Business Suite (EBS) - HRMS, Microsoft Office
Father's name : Gopakumar
Date of Birth : 12-06-1987
Sex : Male
Marital status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Tamil & Malayalam
Nationality : Indian
Reference : Available upon request.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|