i approach each topic practically and design easy steps in solving with emphasis on concept and technique of step by step approach ,i break down each topic into purpose and approach and attacking the problem and remebering the concept and design steps based on it
i am a mechanical engineer and associate professor ,have teaching experience of 7 yrs for btech and cbse school students and i am highly rated in feedback of faculty in st marys engineering college and B.P,D.A.V school,expert in designing each steps for solving problems and teaching concept in a practical way
yes i am ready to negotiate on fee depending on student
M/sShanthi Switchgears Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad.
Design engineer (june 2012-till date)
• Worked on models of loadbreak switch
SUPRABHAT ENGINEERING COLLEGE(ibrahimpatnam)
(Head of department)(dec 2011-may2012)
• Taught engineering mechanics,heat transfer,fluid mechanics and hydraulic machines
• Conducted FMHM ,HT labs
• Organised inter college Automobile workshop
(AURORA ENGINEERING COLLEGE )(bhongir)
Asst professor (JULY 2010-MAY2011)
• Taught lectures in engineering mechanics and metrology and surface engineering and engineering drawing
• Conducted mechanical workshop for students
• Thermal engineering labs and heat transfer and fluid dynamics and hydraulic machine labs
SOUTH PEIDMONT COMMUNITY COLLEGE(USA) (AUGUST 2008-JUNE 2010)
• Worked as a lecturer and taught classical mechanics
• Introduction to engineering mathematics
• Introduction to heat and mass transfer concepts
DUQUESNE LIGHT (U.S.A) PITTSBURGH (JULY 2007-MAY 2008)
• Worked on presentation layer of OBI tool to generate reports
• Worked on PRO-E for solid modeling
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHARLOTTE (U.S.A)
RESEARCH ASSISTANT (DEC 2006 – JUN 2007)
• Published a conference paper titled “investigations into the optimum chances of cohesive zone parameters describing the initiation and propagation of cracks” which was selected for ECCOMAS thematic conference Mechanical Response of Composites 2007 conference program.
• Studied the crack properties and coefficient of deformation of fracture growth in cohesive layer between composites by using ABAQUS.
MISHRA DHATHU NIGAM LTD, HYDERABAD, INDIA
ENGINEERING INTERN (MAY 2005 - AUG 2005)
• Developed a concept design of a piston for a hydraulic press using AUTOCAD and PRO-E.
ENGINEERS CADD CENTER
TUTOR (NOV 2004 - JULY 2006)
• Sketched the components of Carburetor and Feed Check Valve and Disc Clutch using AUTOCAD.
• Guided undergraduate student projects dealing with3D assembly of Engine Head and Blower using PRO-E.
• Sketched the Pneumatic Circuit Diagram for Drill Spindle Automation using AUTOCAD.
• Sketched different parts of a Fuel Injector and assembled it using AUTOCAD.
DESIGN, ANALYSIS AND MANUFACTURE OF A TRANSDUCER FOR MEASURING FLEXURAL STRESSES ON A COMPOSITE LAMINATE
• Different possible shapes of transducer are designed by using Pro-E considering the stress concentrations and surface area.
• . Transducer made up of aluminum was manufactured on a CNC machine and a strain gauge was fixed on it to measure the strain.
• . Received output in form of electronic signals from strain gauge which is connected to wheat stone bridge circuit.
• Further stress analysis was conducted using ANSYS.
FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS - ABAQUS
• Performed Structural Static Stress analysis on a handrail at different points.
• Validated analytical FEA results with the results obtained from ABAQUS.
EFFECT ON WINDSHIELD OF A PLANE DUE TO STRIKING OF A BIRD - ABAQUS
• Used contact analysis technique to find the deformation in windshield.
• Conducted non linear analysis to show stress pattern.
• EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (May 2008) University of North Carolina at Charlotte (u.s.a) GPA - 3.4
• Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering (Apr 2006 )JNT University affiliation . Hyderabad, India GPA - 3.6
Finite element analysis and applications Advanced Fluid Mechanics Mechanical Behavior of Materials Automobile Engineering Production Technology Product and Process Design Advanced Conductive Heat Transfer Advanced Applied Math Theory of Elasticity
HONORS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Graduate Research and Teaching Assistantships from University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
• Presented a paper “Application of Nanotechnology in material science”, Bharath College of Engineering, India.
• Presented a paper “Advanced development in Shape Memory Alloys (SMA)”, Guru Nanak institute of Engineering and Technology.
Member in American Society of Mechanical Engineers since 2006.
Name : RAGHAVENDRA AJAY MAHAKALI
Father’s Name : M. Satyanarayana
Date of Birth : 05- Aug-1985
algebra classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry classes for all!
Taking arithmetic classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||₹1,400||₹900|
|5 hours||Not available||₹6,500||₹4,500|
|10 hours||Not available||₹12,000||₹9,000|