Each class is tailor made and directly proportional to the student's needs and mindset.
My methodology involves -
1. understanding the student's grievances.
2. Learn how their mindset works
3. Altering their mindset and influence them into being a positive thinker
4. Work on decluttering things, people, elements and subjects from their mind, body, home and life.
5. Maintaining a balance between work and personal space
6. Create a safe and positive mindset that helps create life practicality through means of decluttering
Founder of Book Pitaara - India's First Books and Wellness Subscription Box, Nikita Raikwar is a self-acclaimed Declutter Coach and Professional Organizer who has helped more than 75 clients in helping them declutter their homes and their lives in the past 1 year. She is relatively new to the decluttering arena and at a ripe age of 25 enjoys the pleasant experimentation through minimalism, eclectic and contemporary styles, modern-day botany and KonMari Method of Home Organization
Nikita Raikwar is a published author and has one book to her credit. She is a serial entrepreneur and works under a number of industries that diversify her professional arena, namely, book critic, declutter blog, candle making, bath and body products, writing services, digital marketing services, youtube monetization and more.
Cancellation Policy: 50% refund within 72 hours of class, 20% refund within 24 hours of class, 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days (1 week) from the date of appointment.
Travelling Fees will be included if a student stays 10+ Kms away from the class point. Travelling fees of 300 Rs to be included if the location is 10+ Kms away.
Fees can increase depending on the time slot, level of dedication, level of grievance,
positive thinking classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal coaching classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, life coaching classes for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|