I am engaged as a Full time Consultant to Ministry of Human Resource Developement,Government of India for the project of development of an Indian Online learning platform called SWAYAM which is recently launched by President of India and also engaged as a part time visiting faculty through online for SCE,NMIMS University,Mumbai since December,2015.I am an Indian Post graduate in Information Technology in the year 2012 after graduated in Electronics and communication Engineering through Uttar Pradesh Technical University,Lucknow in the year 2007.I am having 8 years of Teaching Electronics Engineering in some renowned private colleges of India.
Starts with extreme basics up to till satisfaction achieved by means of fully relevant justified definations, explainations,problem solving practice,applications and assessment.
I prefer live interaction in any possible mode available for it.
I used to have live interaction with students by means of chalk and talk.Starts slowly till when heart full mind of learner enjoy it.Usually 50 minutes at a time but one particular topic needs 150 minutes with two short breaks.
At a time usually 60 -70 students studied in a class those i taught at college level.But it depends on the mode of interaction also.
As a result of my teaching,around 80 percent students of those who I taught got passed in their first attempt of examination,while rest will get definately passed in their next attempts.
Almost 90 percent student of which I taught earlierly got graduated successfully,while rest are about to graduate up to 2020.
Minimum Service charge @30 % up to 50% maximum of above mentioned fees per hour as an additional with above mentioned fees per hour will also be charged based on situation and condition justified.
Online transfer money will only be allowed to pay fees which should be paid in advance to fix the appointment.
Professional Degree Qualification:
• Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering from UPTU, Luck now in 2007 with First Division.
PG Qualification: M.Tech in IT through KSOU, Mysore in 2012 with First Division.
Current Engagement:(1 and half Year)
• Engaged as a Full time Jr. Consultant [On Contractual agreement with EdCil(India)Ltd., Noida] for SWAYAM (A project under M/o Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)since 1st April 2017 posted at Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
• Engaged as a Part Time Visiting Faculty/Facilitator for Evaluation Process in SCE, NMIMS University, Mumbai since Nov, 2016.
Work Experience(9 years)
• Worked as a Jr. Consultant[On Contractual agreement with EdCil(India)Ltd., Noida] for NMEICT (A project under M/o Human Resource Development, Govt. of India) from 10th Dec,2015 to 31st March 2017.
• Worked as a part of Faculty as up to an Assistant Professor in Electronics & Telecomm.EnggDeptt.OfCollegeofEngineeringRoorkee(COER),Roorkee,Hardwar(Uttarakhand),India from 15th September 2008 to 9th December 2015.
• Worked as a part of Faculty in the capacity of a Lecturer of Electronics & CommunicationEngg.Deptt.ofHaryanaEngineeringCollege(HEC),Jagadhri,
(Haryana), India from 21st August 2007 to 31st May 2008.
• One paper published in International Journal of IEEE Explore in the year 2015.
• Seven papers presented in different National & International Conference across India up to 2015.
• Exposure in setting up a Platform used for sharing information.
• Exposure in PLC, GSM, RF Module, and IR Module based hardware projects.
• Platform:Cloud,Software:MS Office, MULTISIM,Operating Systems: Windows 9X/2000/XP/7.
• Training at BHEL, Hardwar in the field of CNC M/C, PLC and Servo Drives.
• Training at C-DOT, BSNL, Bijnour in the field of GSM, CDMA & Switching Systems.
• Vocational Training at E-10B, BSNL, Saharanpur in the field of Switching Systems.
Major subjects School Board Year Div
PCM VMIC, Hardwar UP 2001 IInd
SCIENCE&MATHS SGRRPS, Dehradun CBSE 1998 IInd
• Got appreciation in organizing Texas Instruments Analog Maker competition at COER in 2015.
• Got appreciation in organizing National Conference NCERIET-15 at COER in 2015.
• Got appreciation in organizing National Conference NCETEST-14 at COER in 2014.
• Got Perfect award for 100% result in Telemetry & Data Transmission in UTU by COER Management in 14th foundation day of COER in 2012.
• Successfully completed the workshop on “High impact teaching skills” under Dale Carnegie & Wipro at COER in 2009.
• Successfully organized the Faculty development program me on “Teaching pedagogy & Methodology” at QIPC, COER in 2009.
• Successfully coordinated the Paper Express: A National Level Technical Paper Presentation Contest in Azzaro-08 held at HEC, Jagadhri in 2008.
• Qualified for SSB for AFSB by qualified the EKT test For Aeronautical Engg. Course in Indian Air Force in 2007.
• Won Third prize in science Quiz in Science Meet held at UPS, Delhi in 2000.
engineering classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electronics classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology classes for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|