My teaching method used to make chalk and talk and also through PPT presentation. I always like to give a very practical manner and give a very lively approach towards upcoming aspiring Hotel Management candidates. Housekeeping and Front Office is almost very practical subject to understand.
Hotel Management graduate with 7 years experience and exposure in multiple top tier star category hotel properties like Leela Hotel, Marriott Hotel, Limban Resort, OYO Rooms, and reputed educational Hotel Management institute Chennais Amirta. Prolific in Housekeeping Management and Front Office Operations. Have undertaken Theory and Practical classes in Housekeeping and Front Office streams.
● 3 year Bachelor degree in Catering Science and Hotel Management from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
● 12th - Computer and Science - from Chavara Vidhya Bhavan, Coimbatore
● 10th - from Chavara Vidhya Bhavan, Coimbatore
4 months Industrial Exposure Training in Hotel Ambassador Pallava, Chennai
Work Experience :
● Limban Resort, Tadoba - Operations Manager / Camp Host - September 2019 to April 2020
Handle on-ground operations in departments running the resort, such as Front Office, Housekeeping, Food Production, Food and Beverage Service, and also to upkeep with staff training and development, upkeep inventories and purchase of provisions and other particulars when and where necessary.
● Chennais Amirta International Institute of Hotel Management - Housekeeping Faculty - June 2018 - May 2019
Handle theory sessions (both video sessions and chalk & talk) and practical sessions for Housekeeping and Front Office for various Diploma & Degree divisions. Played a key part in Quality Audit for Year 2019.
● OYO Rooms, Chennai - Hotel Manager (Pre - Opening) - From May 2017 - May 2018
Pre-opening Hotel Manager, key responsible for quality audit checks and upkeep of the hotel including Front Office operations, Housekeeping, F&B Outlet, etc.
● The Leela Hotel, Mumbai – Housekeeping Executive - From April 2016 to December 2016
Been as Shift-in-Charge in rotational shifts, making duty roster, VIP room allotments, inspection, asset and stock inventory and staff training.
● The Renaissance Hotel and Convention Centre, Mumbai – Housekeeping Executive - From March 2015 to April 2016
Been a part of a major hotel wing renovation of about 300 rooms. Been a part of an external quality check audit.
● The Leela Hotel, Mumbai – Housekeeping Associate - September 2013 to February 2015
Played an important role in a part of an internal and external quality audit check and scored exemplary scores. Call handling, room cleaning, VIP rooms, etc.
Yes, of course Mr Manoj is an talented teacher I had few classes with him before it was very informative to each everything in hotel industry soo , I feel he is a truly worthy teacher.
Manoj sir is a good Tutor, and he can Guide students in a proper way..
travel & tourism management classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest hotel management classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, reception hostess classes for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹500|