Homepage
Give Private Classes
₹400/hr
1st class FREE!
Tutor profile verified
Response Time 8hr
Classes offered by Krishna
  • Individual
  • In group
The classes will be held
  • at his home
  • at your home
Taught subjects
  • Singing
  • Guitar
  • Piano
  • Music Theory
  • Vocal coach
Levels
  • All Levels

I generate some beautiful vibes of classical singing, guitar,piano and music theory in people.

Methodology

I promise, the class will be awesome.This is your choice that you want to attend class in group or individually.my teaching techniques will be very simple that you will be able to understand the every single word of what you want to learn.

Background

Hi! this is krishna vadi.I am from Ambala.I just did my masters in performing arts.I love to grasp and pass music.my view is that you can't learn any art without feelings but if you have feelings 99% work is done and remaining 1% I would love to airdrop you.

Rates

Transportation Fee : ₹200
Rate for 5 hours of classes : ₹1,800
Rate for 10 hours of classes : ₹3,500
Classes offered by Krishna
Individual
In group
The classes will be held
at his home
at your home
Taught subjects
  • Singing
  • Guitar
  • Piano
  • Music Theory
  • Vocal coach
Levels
  • All Levels

Krishna's CV

masters in performing arts (singing, guitar,piano),grade 5 in music theory

Similar teachers

singing classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest guitar classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, piano classes for all!
Taking music theory classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.

Noida
I can how to read and write music notation and how to play keyboard and piano
₹300
Augustin
1st class FREE!

I will teach basic and by practice I can move my student to advance level they will become professional in less time

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
Classical Pianist taking piano lessons via Skype- tailor-made lessons specific to each student
₹1,000
Gauri
  • (2 reviews)
1st class FREE!

Hello! Get prepared for your exams or learn your favorite piece of music. My main aim is to ensure that all my students have...

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
New Delhi
Inject the music inside you! Learn Guitar with me from basics! Let the music happen!
₹400
Aditya
1st class FREE!

As said, it's my duty to inject the music inside you. Earning money is secondary for me. The primary goal is to make people...

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
Noida
Hii I am Varun Sharma from Noida I teach all basic lession of guitar like open chords octave bar chords strumming pattern how to apply chords easily on any song .
₹350
Varun
1st class FREE!

I have all easy and simple method to catch easily all steps .

Face-to-face classes Approved profile
New Delhi
Musician by own. So i know how to teach music which effect student directly and effectively.
₹550
Prashant
1st class FREE!

I am also a student .I know the status and mind set of students. So i implement my strategy according to a students.And i...

Classes by webcam Face-to-face classes Approved profile
at his home at your home By webcam
1 hour ₹400 ₹600 Not available
5 hours ₹1,800 ₹2,800 Not available
10 hours ₹3,500 ₹5,500 Not available
Reserve a class