Firstly, I will assess the base and foundation of student. Then, I will improve your basics.I will give you basic foundation of IIT-JEE. I believe in smart work than hardwork. After my classes , you will never find maths tough. I can also train you in quantitative aptitude , logical reasoning.
I completed my B.tech in Sreenidhi institute of science and technology with aggregate of 82% in E.C.E in 2018. I am also an arduino programmer.
My cat percentile is 88.3 in 2018.
I believe in thinking out of box.
I love doing mathematics in an easier way. I am also a writer and also a blogger.
Educational qualification Year of passing Percentage obtained Name of institution
s.s.c(high school) 2011 95 Modern high school
Intermediate 2013 93.3 Narayana junior college
Engineering 2018 82.17 Sreenidhi institute of science and
• Basic knowledge about MATLAB and VERILOG.
• Basic knowledge of ARDUINO programming.
• Express SCH,ExpressPCB.
• Can analyze things well.
• Organizing & Managing Skills.
• A good team player and can adapt to different working environments.
• Smart parking management system using IOT
• Homeautomation system using arduino
• Completed an internship On DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF 375MHz RADIO FREQUENCY AMPLIFIER at APOLLO COMPUTING LABS.
• Presented a paper on ‘THERMAL IMAGING’,’Working of CCTV’ during the college literary fest.
• Participated and won in JAM, Debate sessions in the college as well as school events.
• Participated and won in Athletic events in inter-school and intra-school competitions.
• An active member in NSS.
Suraj is very talented and enthusiastic. I strongly recommend him.
Yeah obviously he is trust worthy...
He is my Friend and we had our schooling at the same. Trust me, during our school days if there was any doubt in mathematics, almost every student in our class used to get their doubts clarified from him. He is a pro in this particular field. There is no doubt in that.
And second thing is how many doubts you ever ask, how much time it takes , he never feel bored or irritated
Suraj has been a good friend of mine from school.I know him as a student,person and now a graduate .He is a big problem solver and this shows why he took maths as his subject.He is good at analyzing things and delivering them in a way that is easily understood by anyone. I recommend Suraj because he not only helps you with the subject but increase your interest and confidence on it.
maths classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics classes for all!
Taking trigonometry classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹500|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||₹2,500|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||₹5,000|