I approach each student in a different way. As art needs a different approach than academic subjects, I like to listen to the students' interests and guide them in an interactive way, without putting the pressure of extra homework.
Presently I am a freelancer. I have been tutoring children since my 10th grade. I am used to handling more than one student at a time, while dividing my attention to them equally. I will be more than happy to help students with their school project works and share my tips to increase their skills in attractive presentation. I am equally skilled in pencil drawing, water colour paintings, oil paintings, charcoal studies, portrait studies etc. Depending on the zeal and skill of the student, I upgrade my courses from drawings to learning to colour in different mediums. Interest towards art and craft is different in every student and I handle each student accordingly; trying to provoke their imaginative qualities with interactive lessons and live studies rather than dull home works. I have my both BFA and MFA degree in painting specialization from Visva Bharati University of Santiniketan.
• English (can read, write, speak),
• Hindi (can read, write, speak),
• Bengali (native)
• Fluency in the three above mentioned languages.
• Fluency in communication with children.
• Leadership abilities.
• Good in teamwork.
Group projects / Workshops
1. Participated in the National workshop EKAM hosted by Govt. College of Fine Arts, Thrissur, 16 January-22 January, 2017
2. Participated in Paper Conservation Workshop organised by INTACH in 2016
3. Participated in Enamel Painting Workshop organised by Painting Department, Kala Bhavana in 2015
4. Participated in a mixed-media workshop under the guidance of eminent artist Partha Pratim Deb, organised by Painting Department, Kala Bhavana in 2015.
5. Participated in the Thanka Painting Lecture Demonstration and Workshop 2014
• Successfully appeared for the UGC-NET in June, 2019.
• M.F.A. (Painting specialisation) from Kala Bhavana, Visva Bharati University, in July, 2019.
• Successfully appeared for the UGC-NET in July, 2018.
• B.F.A. (Painting specialisation) from Kala Bhavana, Visva Bharati University, passed out in July, 2016.
• Higher secondary from Board: WBCHSE, Passed out in 2011, from Carmel High School, Kolkata.
• Secondary examination from Board: WBBSE, Passed out in 2009, from Sree Sarada Ashrama Balika Vidyalaya.
1. Selected for ABIR’s “First Take 2017” in Ahmedabad in 2017
2. Selected for the 4th All India Emami Chisel Art Annual Exhibition 2017
3. Group exhibition by Kala Bhavana final year students in ICCR Kolkata in 2016
4. Camel art foundation all India art exhibition(Eastern zone) in 2015
5. Selected for the All India Women Artists’ Art Exhibition, organised by Artscapes Chandigarh in 2014
6. Participated in Prarambh, India’s First Student Art Festival in 2014 in IGNCA, New Delhi
Gargi di teacher hisabe khub valo .. Ami gargi dir theke onk kichu shikte perachi... As a human hisabe gargi di khub valo... Ami gargi dir kache aka shiktam.... Khub valo shekan
She is confident ,resourceful and ever ready to learn...
She is very careful and screous about her profession. She is also good in art history and also very skillful in drawing, painting (specially in water colour, wash painting, reverse painting/glass painting,mural, charcoal drawing, pencil, graphics print etc).
(Note:If you are want to get admission next year in fine arts college, please trust her as a best teacher)
One of the most trustworthy teachers I ever have , knowledgeable, flexible, and creative.
Gargi ghosh is an extremely talented artist .i know her personally and have seen her works..she is a very good person and can be a very good mentor for aspiring artists.
painting classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest watercolor painting classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oil painting classes for all!
Taking life drawing classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|