The best method of teaching is to know what the student actually wants and how to make the student to be eligible for the software industry. To provide the best way of interactive teaching and providing real life examples, which helps the student to visualize what he is learning. My methodology is to stick to the basics and achieve the top most level.
I am a Computer Science graduate student having industry recognized skills in JAVA, C, PYTHON and DATABASE programming. I have a good hold on these languages and have experience in comparative programming which makes for my student to know what to study , how to study and how to have best practice.
You will get more than you pay.
Email: (concealed information)
LinkedIn: (concealed information)
• Languages : C,JAVA,ORACLE,Solidity,Python3
• Libraries/Frame Works : ActiveX,Google Web toolkit
• IDEs/Tools : Eclipse,Remix,VisualStudio / Git
• SERVERS : ORACLE 11g,Apache TomCat
1. Title: “Comparison of soft computing techniques for function optimization (Particle Swarm
Duration: 2 months
Learning Outcome: Testing of algorithms on various mathematical functions
2. Title: “Adoptive Route Planning and Secure Data Transportation with End to End Encryption”
Duration: 6 months
Learning Outcome: Construction of Adoptive Data Base and User Level data Encryption
3. Title: “Unix Kernel implementation on Windows Platform (7,8,8.1)”
Learning Outcome: Implementation and Functionality of Commands
4. Title: “Water level Indicator”
Duration: 1 month
Learning Outcome: Implementation and Functionality of Logic gates and Micro Chips
• 2 months internship at INTERNSHALA on Angular
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
• Google Developers Group workshop on advancement of Android technology by AI.
INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATIONS
• 4 months Certification Course in ORACLE from QUAC Tech. Bhubaneswar
• 6 months Certification Course in JAVA from QUAC Tech., Bhubaneswar
• CCNA Certification on Networking (level 1) and Cyber Security (level 1)
• Adv. ORACLE Certification from UDEMY
• Ethereum SOLIDITY and BLOCK Chain Certification from UDEMY
• Google Chrome Extension Development Certification from UDEMY
• Linux Certification Course on UDEMY
Yes, he is a very trustworthy, honest and hardworking teacher. He always puts his 100% efforts while teaching. Not only for good students, he is as good as for average students also. Really blessed to have a teacher like him. His classes are always interactive and never boring. I really enjoy his classes and learn new things in a different and creative manner. He is not only intelligent but also student friendly. His never give up attitude in class really inspires me and motivates me to learn. Every teacher should be like him.
He attends doubts of everybody. Very good at explaining tough concepts in a simpler manner so that everyone can understand.
He is a dedicated teacher and really provides good quality teaching in less hours. He always provides good guidance keeping in view of technical industry requirements. He provides good quality notes and lots of programming practice level by level.
He provides the awesome teaching in less price. He provides best quality material as well as practice questions.
He is the best guide , if you want to learn in less time. Best quality notes with hundreds of hands on questions with solution makes the journey smooth
C classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, programming languages classes for all!
Taking python classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||₹300|