I am an Instrumentation engineer working in VVF India limited company as Assistant Manager in Service Engineering. M.B.A in Operation. I can teach BE student as well as SSC & HSC student.I believe that Study must be understand the thing not for remember.
Motivation training given. Taught the process details and instrumentation details in detailing for Bhartiya Vidyapeeth of engineering student. Logic of PID control. What is instrumentation? Why we must study? The need of study. Choosing the best career in engineering filed and how can we success in our life.
ALOK B. KEWAT E-mail id: (concealed information)
(M.B.A., B.E.INSTRUMENTATION) (concealed information) Contact no: +91-(concealed information)
Skype Id: kewat.alok
To combine my innovative engineering skills with the knowledge of the practical field, to become a successful member of a creative Engineering team.
Company Name : VVF INDIA LTD, Sion (E) (ISO 9001:2000 Company).
Company Profile : Oleo Chemical Company, personal care & oleo chemicals products.
Experience : 1st July 2008 to still Date
Designation : Assistant Manager – Instrumentation Dept.
Current CTC : 9.20 Lakhs Per Annum
Expected CTC : 30% rise as per current CTC
Includes preventive and corrective maintenance jobs on rotational basis, calibration, Servicing and preventive maintenance checks for several process control Instruments of various branded companies (i.e.) Fisher Rose mount, Endress + Hauser, Moore, Radix, Dembla, Samson.
Having experience and proficiency in the following areas:
• Invensys Foxboro IACC (Version 8.2)
• Worked on DCS Invensys version 6.2 and CP60 processor
• Working on Control Logix5000 PLC
• Maintenance & calibration of different models of electronic & pneumatic
Pressure, flow, level and temperature measuring instruments.
• Maintenance skills on field instruments like pressure switches,
Flow switches, solenoid Valves, proximity switches, mass flow meters, magnetic
Flow meters, vortex flow meters, RTD, Thermocouples.
• Calibration of Various makes of control valves- DEMBLA, SAMSON, and FISHER CONTROLS.
• Maintain stock records of instrument in Engineering stores, Service works,
Co-ordination with process and maintenance persons for Break down and shut down works.
• Handling all the transaction in SAP PM Module (Plant Maintenance) and operation.
• Raising PRF, Placing PO and service entry of service PO.
• Handling junior executive engineer and Technician team as per requirements.
• Successfully transferred many Assets from Unit to Unit by proper Documentation.
• Handling ISO audit and IMS ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 Core Team leader.
• Timely updating of Statutory compliance(Weight & measurement etc )
Project and Technical Exposure
• Commissioning and installation of Coal Heater plant.
• Commissioning and installation of Captive Power Plant.
• Installation and calibration of all process variables in field.
• Interfacing all variables sensor with DCS, CP-60 processor and work stations.
• Experience of reading of plant P&I diagram sheet and prepared cost estimation sheet for new commissioning plant.
• Experience of modification in plant piping layout as per requirements and plant efficiency.
• Execute and co-ordinate internal manpower or contract labors for project related activities
• Executing all the jobs assigned to the department, through his subordinates / contractors and is directly responsible for the results.
• CCTV installation and technical evaluation.
• Completed course in PLC Programming and Troubleshooting from GPM.
• Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
• Participated in Technical Paper presentation Organized by ISA.
• Actively Participated in Various Sports competitions.
• Languages known to read write & speak - English, Hindi, Marathi.
• MBA in Operation Management from ITM Institute
• B.E. in Instrumentation Engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
(R.G.I.T), Andheri (W), Mumbai University in 2008
• Diploma in INSTRUMENTATION from Government Polytechnic of Mumbai (G.P.M)
Bandra (E), Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education in 2005
• S.S.C. from Shri Raghuvir Madhyamic Vidyalay, Kandivali (E), Maharashtra State
Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune in 2001-02
Present Address 402,”D” wing, Avalon, Shree Krishna Height
Dubey bagh road, Hendra Pada, near Bharat College,
Kulgoan, Badlapur (West), Thane-421503
Permanent Address Room no :- 15, Chauhan chawl 3/C, Poiser,
Near Ramdas Kadam Palakhi, Gokul garden,
Kandivali (East), Mumabi-400101.
Birth Date 15th March, 1986.
Marital Status Married
Pass Port No. H6026990
Driving License No. MH(concealed information)645
basic computer classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft powerpoint classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, gmail classes for all!
Taking facebook classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹500||₹700||Not available|
|5 hours||₹2,000||₹3,000||Not available|