My beliefs about teaching and learning:
My teaching philosophy is based on my experiences at this point in my career. My primary goal as teacher is to create an environment that encourages creativity and growth both educational and humanistic. The one thing that I constantly have focused on is the relationships that I have built with my students. I enjoy having conversations with them on subjects and issues that are important to them, and learn how they are feeling about and experiencing the world and the material that we are studying in class.
Learning is defined as a process that brings about behavioral changes to a person. It is a skill that must be acquired by individuals as students, and later, as working adults. People learn differently based on their individual unique styles of learning (Qais, 2011).
Teaching, on the other hand, denotes a process to facilitate learning. Teaching also refers to the presentation of knowledge, and demonstration of ability or skills. Effective teaching enables students to make connections of the old and the new knowledge to form new ideas. That is why competent teachers have such a crucial role in the advancement of the community.
My objectives as a teacher:
• To promote a learning environment that is active, constructive, collaborative, goal-oriented, investigative, and meaningful.
• To encourage student-centered learning by allowing students to construct knowledge through their own investigations.
• To establish a strong foundation for stimulating learning as a life-long process.
• To promote analytical and critical thinking so that learners will acquire meaningful knowledge, not merely remember facts.
• To promote active engagement and meaningful dialogue to guide learners whenever necessary.
• To understand the significance and relevance of ICT in their everyday lives.
• To review and revise assessment practice, documentation and assessment tools to ensure maximum alignment with teaching emphases and changing or diverse needs of the students.
• To actively support and encourage parents in their understandings of how their children are learning.
• To constantly up-skill regarding information technology and research on Education.
I am a professor currently working in an engineering college in Nashik. I have 11 years of experience in teaching. Awarded many times as ideal teacher and also for improving result. My area of expertise is HTML, CSS, XML, DBMS and Python. I also teach physics, chemistry and biology to Class XI and XII students.
basic computer classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python classes for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|