I Am Born Journalist, Running State Level Local News Channel In Maharashtra, I am fond of script writing, good Voice Over Artist, Good Hand in Video Audio Technical Editing,
My Techniques of teaching are completing your syllabus in small period. Giving Practical Knowledge of News Media , writing Skills, Voice Culture, Read and writing techniques. teaching presentation skills front of camera and on Tv.
I Am Giving Classes since 5 years. I Taught Thousands of Students of Ranade Institute of Savitribai Fule Pune University, And Garware College of journalism. My Students Joined in reputed news channels and News Papers as Techenical Editor, News Reader, Sub Editor, Panel Producer.
Makrand Vijay Ghodke.
Mobile no.- +91-(concealed information), (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information) (concealed information)
To begin career in an electronic media field that provides challenging job prospects, opportunities which will enrich my knowledge and makes optimum use my potential.I want to make such a big achievement that proves my abilities.
An ability to learn and grow, Value for values, analytical ability, and attention to details, team spirit, excellent inter-personal skills. Good communication skill in Hindi, Marathi and English also. Fond of music, drama and literature
1) Working with Mahanagar News Pvt. Ltd. as a Chief Editor, i.e 24 hour local news channel for ahmednagar district.
2) Worked as stringer of Voice of India . for 1 year.
3) Worked with daily loksatta as a cultural reporter, for one year
4) Worked as sub editor and leading columnist in daily Goankary for 3 year.
5) Worked as a senior reporter and sub editor in daily Sarvamat for 1 year.
6) Workined at Aakashwani, Ahmednagar as a Casual Announcer.
7) Worked as a programmer in charge for yuva manch in All India Radio, Ahmednagar.
8) Worked as a Chief Editor for C News.
9) Worked as a news reader in Mahanagar News.
10) Written many stories on crime, development and social events.
11) Taken many interviews of various types of people in Ahmednagar for local news channel.
12) Working For TV 9 As Reporter for Ahmednagar District.
13) Running Reputed News Channel in Maharashtra Head office in Pune. Pune Metro And G1 News.
Year of Passing
Bachelor of Arts(English lit.)
Master of Arts (English litreture)
Batlour of Journalism
Tilak Mahashatra Pune
Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya
Maharashatra Technical board Mumbai.
Diploma in computer Application
Maharashatra Technical board Mumbai.
Voice Test of All India Radio
All India Radio , Ahmednagar
Computer Skill set:
1) MS-CIT passed with 92 %
2) Completed Advance Certificate Course in Computer operation.
3) Familiar with Internet And English, Marathi typing and Various video editing softwears
4) O/S: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP Professional.
5) Audio and Video Editing.
Father’s Name : Mr. Makrand Vijay Ghodke
Date of Birth : 22nd April 1977
Contact On : (concealed information)4,
Languages Known : English, Marathi and Hindi
Hobbies : Reading , Traveling, Working with team, Writing,
To Communicate ,Speech , Music ,Drama , Poetry, Literature ,
Permanent Address: :Makrand Ghodke
1042, M.G.Road Telikhunt Ahmednagar Maharashatra
E mail : (concealed information)
Achievements : Achieved Many State And District Level Awards in Journalism of electronic Media
1. enjoying the post of Head Of Cultural Department of
NAC&S College A.Nagar for the Academic year 1998-99
2. Achieved many prizes in district ,pune university and state level music drama and debating computations.
3. Achieved first prize in youth festival held at solapur in 1997.
4. Made a famous column Take it Easy and Don’t Worry Be Happy in Daily Goankari.
5. Made many stage shows of music recital and one act plays
6. Made many stories on crime, politics, burning issues for local news channel,Mahanagar news.
7. Made many adds , documentaries of various products and sales items.
8. I have my own News Studio
(Makrand v.Ghodke )
Date: 03 Aug 2010
Place: Ahmednagar ,Maharashatra.
general knowledge classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest art history classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, journalism classes for all!
Taking digital communication classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|