I have a modern teaching approach. I base my teaching on interactions. My teaching strategies are determined partly on subject matter to be taught and partly by the nature of the learner. My primary role as a teacher is to pass knowledge and information onto the students with an end goal of testing and assessment.
I'm teaching English in my father's school since 1 year. I have a degree in Bachelor of Commerce(hons) from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.My English is quite strong in spoken as well as written . I'm basically preparing for CAT therefore taking coachings of that as well.
Can teach Basic Microeconomics .Will charge 800 extra for the same.
Hailing from a Roman Catholic family, my mother tongue was basically English so with me you will be able to improve your pronunciations and vocabulary. I believe in friendly teaching. I'll make sure the techniques are simple and easy to understand.
The detailed breakdown of my education till date are as follows-:
• Completed Std.10 from St. Mary's Convent, Nainital (Uttarakhand) with 85% and 93 in English.
• Completed +2 from St. Michael's High School, Patna in Commerce and passed with 81% and 95 in English.
• Graduated in Bcom (hons) from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.
• Work experience
- Content writing in Humanfox
- Financial Planner in Karvy Stock Broking limited
- English teacher (part-time) in St. Anne's High School.
- Volunteer at Shishu Bhavan
I've received several awards in school for Essays, Creative writing , Handwritings, Debates, Extempore etc. I have a great command over Grammar and the language.
school english classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest literature classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep classes for all!
Taking grammar classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||₹500||Not available||₹1|
|5 hours||₹4,000||Not available||₹5|
|10 hours||₹10,000||Not available||₹10|