I believe in creating a relaxed, positive environment for my students to feel comfortable in, and always strive to create a positive energy in the learning space. I'm willing to sit down with students and help them on any assignments they need to complete, including going through potential responses to prompts for future assignments and helping them to respond as affluently as they can in their oral assessments. I can help with any corrections needed. I am also happy to discuss with the student on what they want to improve on and arrange lesson plans and exercises to suit their needs, including grammar and vocabulary.
Hi! I'm a student at Curtin University and I am currently in my second year of studying Fine Art. I have studied Italian all throughout primary and secondary education, have been on a two month Italian exchange and have been a recipient of several commendations and honours awards in Italian throughout my education. Though I have not formally tutored students in Italian, as a high achieving student in Italian peers would often ask me for help in the odd tutoring session to help them improve on their skills. I have been commended by my peers and have been told that my tutoring was the source for their good results, and I believe I can bring this energy into your learning experience.
- Travel charge is free within a 10km radius of Wattle Grove. There will be a travel fee of $7.50 for locations from 10-15km from Wattle Grove, and an additional $5 on top of that for each additional 5km.
- A cancellation fee of the lesson price ($27.50 in person and $25 online) will be applied if the student does not provide notice 6 hours prior to the start of the lesson
- Graduated year 12 at Mercedes College in 2019 with an ATAR of 91.2
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Creative Art majoring in Fine Art at Curtin University
- Received WACE Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of Honour: Italian (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Outstanding results in Italian (2014 -2019)
- High distinction in WAATI Italian Oral Exam (2017, 2018)
- Winner of the Side by Side Italian competition (2017)
- Recieved WACE exam marks of 82 (written) and 98.5 (oral)
- Overall received a WACE scaled subject score of 79.5 and raw score of 85.5
- Participation in the WAATI Italian Exchange program (November 2018-January 2019)
italian classes closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - italian classes to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - italian classes for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian classes has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|